Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Necrovison is really good and so is its sequel/prequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Glare Seethe posted:

I'm 25 hours into Risen 3 and I have to say I'm finding it not much janky at all. Maybe I'm just used to the Piranha Bytes formula so much that I just gloss over it all. It is very much a PB game through and through though - the gruff lead, the almost complete lack of female characters, getting endlessly stunned/knocked down for the first ten hours, the relative paucity of gear/loot, and of course, the gorgeous and superb world design. It's just such a treat to wander around these islands. I pick up every drat clam I come across.

Having a lot of fun with it. It seems bigger than the first two as well as I haven't even started chapter 2 yet. I'm deliberately postponing my decision on which faction to join although it'll probably end up being the Mages else I've been hoarding all these crystals for nothing.

i sided with the natives so i can possess parrots

• Locked thread