Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Glare Seethe posted:

I feel I should mention that janky cult classic Precursors is available at Fanatical for $1.49 in their Pick & Mix bundle at the moment. I bought it but haven't tried it yet. There are some discouraging reports about how this version runs, and it seems like it requires at least a community patch. On the plus side, Wesp of Bloodlines patching fame posted that he intends to give this and another Deep Shadow title, Xenus 2: White Gold, some attention. Eventually.

I've had Culpa Innata on my wishlist for a while and that looks like it might either be a cult classic or a total mess. Has anyone played it?

And are any of Spiders' games actually worthwhile?

Precursors is badass, it's like an open world EYE but the setting reminds me more of kotor. It runs fine but you need the patches because it fixes the weapon sounds playing a second after you press the button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread