Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
t Job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
*surrounded by hundreds of Diwali dancers* I feel nothing about this.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
*wakes up in a bare apartment* [speaking with no accent] Time to go to my job, which does not have a name.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Me: God, my boss is such a pain in the rear end.
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: I may or may not have a boss. If I do, I have no feelings about them.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: I have no identity.
Me: So...you're, like, Buddhist?
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: What part of Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job do you not get?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: My name is Лmغ6u◻️. The ◻️ is silent.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Pizza Girl: Dominos pizza, may I take your order?
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: No.

----------------

Manifisto

political strategist: well weve got the vote of our base pretty much all sewn up. however if we are to win this thing we need the vote of the entirely non-ethnic character with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job

politician: well gently caress

ty nesamdoom!

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Personally, I can't stand all these Entirely Non-Ethnic Characters With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job. All they do is sit around all day and stare at various swatches of gray paint in the Home Depot. Unnerving, I tell ya. I once caught one eating the hole of a donut. No, not those little ball things that Dunkin Donuts sells, I mean he was eating the non-existent center of a donut.

I don't like 'em, no sirree.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: *looks at Uber Eats food categories list*

*faints*

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I have no interesting characteristics, traits, or elements of uniqueness that sets me apart from others.

The punchline is that there is none.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
It's not Nihilism. He is simply Without.

wearing a lampshade

From comedy genius Larry David: It's a show about an entirely non-ethnic character with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job, and it's coming to NBC this fall.

Starman Super DX

albany academy posted:

From comedy genius Larry David: It's a show about an entirely non-ethnic character with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job, and it's coming to NBC this fall.

It's a show about nobody!

Tell me more!

cda

by Hand Knit

Starman Super DX posted:

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I sent my DNA to 23andme last week and today they mailed me a blank piece of paper. This is going to wreak havoc with my ability to call myself a "Latin Lover"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

blaise rascal posted:

I sent my DNA to 23andme last week and today they mailed me a blank piece of paper. This is going to wreak havoc with my ability to call myself a "Latin Lover"

Love is cancelled, let alone ethnic love

Koishi Komeiji

Me:Hello Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: Hello.
Me: So.... do you like to...uuhhh......do.....stuff?
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: You have deeply offended me. I'm calling the police.

cda

by Hand Knit
Notes on Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job

Dislikes: Not...water?
Possible plot: Harassed by Census takers

----------------

alnilam

Starman Super DX posted:

Starman Super DX

cda posted:

Possible plot: Harassed by Census takers

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind: Two equally Entirely Non-Ethnic Characters With No Identity of Any Kind asked me out on a date at work today. I turned them both down. Then I went home, had a responsible meal, and went to bed.

Tell me more!

wearing a lampshade

Entirely Non-Ethnic Party With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Platform has unveiled their new slogan: " "

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Starman Super DX

finally something everyone can enjoy

Tell me more!

Duckbox

Now, don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job, but there's just nothing about them that makes me uncomfortable.

joke_explainer

cda posted:

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: No.

Macnult

Starman Super DX posted:

Macnult

an entirely non-ethnic character with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job walk into a bar.
bartender asks “what can I get you two?”
both the nondescript job and the entirely non-ethnic character with no identity of any kind order their drinks and enjoy the rest of their night

joke_explainer

Doctor Who Fan: “Perfect! That’s who we need.”

Twenty Four

cda posted:

lol

cda

by Hand Knit

Duckbox posted:

Now, don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job, but there's just nothing about them that makes me uncomfortable.

hahah

----------------

punchymcpunch

a vegetable you might like to try, is green

cda

by Hand Knit
Chris Rock: There's some poo poo going on with entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job right now. There's a civil war going on with entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job, and there's two sides [pauses] there's entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job...and there's nobody. The nobodies have got to go! [laughter, applause]

Every time entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job want to have a bland time, nobody got to gently caress it up. Can't do poo poo! Can't do poo poo, without some nobody loving it up, can't do nothing. Can't keep a food truck that only serves water open more than 3 weeks. Grand opening, grand closing!

Hey, I love entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job, but I hate nobody. [cheers, applause] Boy, I hate nobody.

----------------

punchymcpunch

listen lieutenant i work extremely well with any partner at all as long as they arent another extremely nodescrupt nethinc chamacter wit nose density of any kind and a job that stinks, you stupid chief! im not willing to flaut any rules at allllllllll

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Does nothing*

ENECWNIAKNJ: "That's considered a compliment in my culture."

FutonForensic

cda posted:

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
My date with Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job

Me: So what sort of music do you like?

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: Oh I like everything that isn't country or rap...

Me:It's weird I never noticed this coffee shop before even though I pass it every day on the way to work, do you come here often?

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: or like anything from the 90s or 80s or 70s or...

Me: It's sort of strange it's like a starbucks but like I can't make out the logo for some reason like it's always out of focus, and usually the sizes for coffee in starbucks are like Tall or Venti this blackboard just says small, medium, large

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: oh I also don't like anything from the american folk revival or any sort of electronica or...

Me: Hey this has been great but I'm afraid that if I stay here everything will be like this forever, so I gotta get going, I'm not going to talk to you again please don't call me

Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: and fuuuuuuck nickleback

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Dec 13, 2017

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Duckbox

About me: I'm just a chill Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job who likes to hang out and go on adventures. I eat food and have normal grooming habits. My hobbies include going places, doing things, not going places, and not doing things.

Dislikes: Things that are bad and strange.

Looking for:

Message me if:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Ugh, now it seems like every new show has to have a token entirely non-ethnic character with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job. You might think that would defeat the whole purpose of token characters, and you would be right.

• Locked thread