Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
t Job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
*surrounded by hundreds of Diwali dancers* I feel nothing about this.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
*wakes up in a bare apartment* [speaking with no accent] Time to go to my job, which does not have a name.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Me: God, my boss is such a pain in the rear end.
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: I may or may not have a boss. If I do, I have no feelings about them.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: I have no identity.
Me: So...you're, like, Buddhist?
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: What part of Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job do you not get?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: My name is Лmغ6u◻️. The ◻️ is silent.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Pizza Girl: Dominos pizza, may I take your order?
Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job: No.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Starman Super DX posted:

It's a show about nobody!

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Notes on Entirely Non-Ethnic Character With No Identity of Any Kind and a Nondescript Job

Dislikes: Not...water?
Possible plot: Harassed by Census takers

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Duckbox posted:

Now, don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job, but there's just nothing about them that makes me uncomfortable.

hahah

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Chris Rock: There's some poo poo going on with entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job right now. There's a civil war going on with entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job, and there's two sides [pauses] there's entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job...and there's nobody. The nobodies have got to go! [laughter, applause]

Every time entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job want to have a bland time, nobody got to gently caress it up. Can't do poo poo! Can't do poo poo, without some nobody loving it up, can't do nothing. Can't keep a food truck that only serves water open more than 3 weeks. Grand opening, grand closing!

Hey, I love entirely non-ethnic characters with no identity of any kind and a nondescript job, but I hate nobody. [cheers, applause] Boy, I hate nobody.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

WindmillSlayer posted:

Honestly, I think non-ethnic cleansin might be good for America.

lmao

----------------

• Locked thread