Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will face Brock at Royal Rumble?
This poll is closed.
Kane 3 4.17%
BRAUN!!! 6 8.33%
Kane and BRAUN!!! 21 29.17%
Finn Ba.... :negative: 42 58.33%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/942809114387910656

The Mixed Match Challenge is a net positive on the universe just for the promos, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

oldpainless posted:

Take a lesson, Roman

He did, why else would he be wearing his vest?

Also, y'all wouldn't drink Jinder's Kool Aid so now you will have to drink his titty milk.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2GSQ5b1nMY
Santa Po :3:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Caught up on the PPV. Rusev/English are the most delightful part of SD and not putting the belts on them is dumb, The Usos are just wheel spinning anyway.

Also Bobby Roode and Nakamura both suck but that's not surprising. They were both just entrance over and never had good matches as champs in nXt.

I hope AJ gets a cool new opponent and we can forget the last 6 months.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

VJeff posted:

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/942809114387910656

The Mixed Match Challenge is a net positive on the universe just for the promos, imo

Sami/Becky for Kylo/Rey

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Benne posted:

Goldust looks like he's 90 years old without the paint on

Don't do drugs, kids

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
look, just because Jinder has man breasts doesn't mean he is doing steroids. i don't do steroids, or even exercise, and my breasts are way bigger than Jinder's. this witch hunt has to stop!!!

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Jinder vs Brock in a bra and panties match.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Stale Saltines posted:

So basically the entire women's division is gonna tread water until Ronda Rousey shows up and declares that she in fact started the women's revolution.

That would make people so mad, but it's absolutely true.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bill Goldberg posted:

look, just because Jinder has man breasts doesn't mean he is doing steroids. i don't do steroids, or even exercise, and my breasts are way bigger than Jinder's. this witch hunt has to stop!!!

I never thought I'd see the day where Bill Goldberg was on the juice :aaa:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

Sami/Becky for Kylo/Rey

"Becky tries to tempt Sami back from the dark side" would be such a great story that has absolutely no chance of happening. :(

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Long hair dude is like the only person on the planet who was happy when Jinder hit the Khallas and then mad when AJ kicked out of the Khallas.

I thought I knew long hair dude. But I know nothing.

• Locked thread