Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Bribase posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

drat, should have been more careful what I wished for :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
have you heard of Mr Doobie and his dog house??

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i hope i havent' scared you off the forums op i kind of feel bad about that probation now

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bribase posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Do the intro to GBS then FYAD much quicker next time. Sorry OP.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

i hope i havent' scared you off the forums op i kind of feel bad about that probation now

Don't be. I'm sure he's got the balls to take a joke.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Jose posted:

Don't.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Jose posted:

If star citizen does come out and I have still mod powers i'll probate myself op

Jose I'm glad you didn't drown on the 23rd floor of a hotel so that you could fulfill your destiny here today

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

Do the intro to GBS then FYAD much quicker next time. Sorry OP.

:rip:

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Lol imagine buying a game that doesnt exist over and over till youve spent thousands of dollars.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

DogonCrook posted:

Lol imagine buying a game that doesnt exist over and over till youve spent thousands of dollars.

Um it's an investment

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
hello

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

hi

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Intro Thread: Beeble Base

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I hope when op comes back he can share his thoughts with us re: Bitcoin and porgs.

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Thought it said Bribiase at first but now I dont give a poo poo. Gas

Bribase
Dec 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Jose you are emphatically wrong in your ban reason.

Its nonsense. Its arguable that Star Citizen is out now, albeit an early version of it.

This is fact

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Bribase I'm not a star citizen hater like many of the people here but I tend to play online games exclusively for the cybersex (or "ERP" as the youngins are calling it these days) and there are no female avatars in game. I'm a guy and I'm straight (overlooking the fact that the vast majority of my partners were probably also guys). Is there anything you can say that might convince me to sign on in spite of this glaring deficiency?

Bribase
Dec 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Bribase I'm not a star citizen hater like many of the people here but I tend to play online games exclusively for the cybersex (or "ERP" as the youngins are calling it these days) and there are no female avatars in game. I'm a guy and I'm straight (overlooking the fact that the vast majority of my partners were probably also guys). Is there anything you can say that might convince me to sign on in spite of this glaring deficiency?

There are female avatars in game they just aren't implemented yet.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:ck5:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bribase posted:

There are female avatars in game they just aren't implemented yet.

Can I be gay in this game? I’d like to contribute if so.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Bribase posted:

Its nonsense. Its arguable that Star Citizen is out now, albeit an early version of it.

This is fact

Catching a sixer is often a sign of affection. Jose really likes you. With your first probation under your belt you can now poo poo post without being nervous.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bribase posted:

This is fact

A 6 hour probation is a sort of forums joke. Unlike longer probs, they don't need to be approved by a more senior staff member. It's annoying if you get one in prime posting time, but it is nothing to worry about.

Telling a new guy that they need to post an intro thread in GBS is also a forums in-joke. I think at one point the EVE Online thread was told to stop doing it, because several confused EVE guys posting threads in GBS every week got a bit old.

All in good fun.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Facebook Aunt posted:

A 6 hour probation is a sort of forums joke. Unlike longer probs, they don't need to be approved by a more senior staff member. It's annoying if you get one in prime posting time, but it is nothing to worry about.

Telling a new guy that they need to post an intro thread in GBS is also a forums in-joke. I think at one point the EVE Online thread was told to stop doing it, because several confused EVE guys posting threads in GBS every week got a bit old.

All in good fun.

WTF is this poo poo? Stop making things up.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Shart Shitizen

:agesilaus:

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
i see jose nailed the probation reason

Bribase
Dec 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

unpleasantly turgid posted:

i see jose nailed the probation reason

I actually fairly succinctly rebutted it.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Bribase posted:

Hehe rebutt

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bribase posted:

How much money have you spent on Star Citizen?

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Bribase posted:

I know this is just another gimmick account of banned poster Clemens most likely, but feel free to hop over to the main Star Citizen subforum thread right now and read up on the latest to see how true this isn't.

Alternatively, Here we, here we, HERE WE loving GO!

CrazyLoon fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Dec 13, 2017

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Oh it's Clemen. I thought we had a true noob.

I don't know why I use the internet anymore nobody is real and I can never tell who's trolling and who isn't and the answer is they're all trolling because nobody is real.

I've seen your balls Clemen.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I thought we had a true noob.

jfc are you loving serious

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You know what food court bailiff I don't have to loving justify myself to you.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
beeble 69 to beeblebase come in beeblebase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hello user Bribase! I am a huge fan of Star Citizen and I play it on a regular basis. As you can see from my avatar, I am posting from the year 40,000 AD, where the full version of Star Citizen was just released a week ago. It's pretty buggy and it doesn't have most of the features that were promised, the interface is clunky, the graphics are laughably out of date and of course the storyline is hilariously hackneyed...

but it's a nice, nostalgic escape from being devoured by screeching demons from the Hell dimension so there's that!

• Locked thread