Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Roy Moore will not only win the senate race, but he will probably be the next president because America is an idiot country. Post about it here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
He's a creep, but the thing where the Trump Super PAC sent a 12 year old girl to interview him was pretty funny.

Tortoiseburger
Mar 27, 2007

The Finest of the Tortoise
I'm the bipartisan human trafficking bill sponsored by Roy Moore and Kamala Harris.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I heard that Doug Jones was going to win until DSA endorsed Roy Moore in a medium.com article

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 23 minutes!
Roy Moore will be a RINO within 18 months. Worthless moderate scum.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

C. Everett Koop posted:

Roy Moore will be a RINO within 18 months. Worthless moderate scum.

Because he'll have only diddled teens and the rest of the GOP will have moved on to prepubescents?

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I’m gonna roll a keg down to the Hot Topic in celebration.

Parents better expect their kids to be out past curfew tonight!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Roy Moore is going to have a heart attack and die in the middle of his victory speech

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Does jones have former hillarymen running his campaign? Why haven't I heard about any hard hitting ads against moores political positions? Pics of him dissolving into Fred phelps and the like

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Gazpacho posted:

Does jones have former hillarymen running his campaign? Why haven't I heard about any hard hitting ads against moores political positions? Pics of him dissolving into Fred phelps and the like

iirc he has a lot of the Ossof people on his team, because democrats will never learn anything

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Gazpacho posted:

because alabama likes moore's political positions

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

Roy Moore will not only win the senate race, but he will probably be the next president because America is an idiot country. Post about it here.

hes gonna win by 5 imo

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

mastershakeman posted:

hes gonna win by 5 imo

Margin of moore victory is imo R+3 according to rationality

my heart tells me Jones D+0.7 or something though

https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/940641181993721856

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
maga pedo will get 100% of the vote

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doug Johns has heavy-hitters like Corey Booker coming to canvass for him. He's gonna win EASY

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Gazpacho posted:

There was a few, actually. Mostly late, though. Like calling Moore a pussy gun wuss and airing ads sayig Moore raped babies.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Frijolero posted:

Doug Johns has heavy-hitters like Corey Booker coming to canvass for him. He's gonna win EASY

booker make sense because he needs to turn up AA voters

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
also forget about -ever- capturing working class whites in alabama, you are neck-deep in land of working class whites being evangelicals and extremely racist

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Kit Walker posted:

Because he'll have only diddled teens and the rest of the GOP will have moved on to prepubescents?

by 2020 republican firebrands will be jerking it to ultrasound pictures

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

anyway moore is still the smart money so get started on your essays about how jones would have won if only he had embraced the invincible science of marxism-lennism

FaintlyQuaint
Aug 19, 2011

The king and his men.
Grimey Drawer
Well there's my +1 for Jones in one of the poorest and reddest counties in the state.

Can't wait for my vote to not be counted and also for Sen. Roy Moore's victory speech.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i actually think jones might win tbh

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i actually think jones might win tbh

only if enough people do their part and vote green party #resist

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
No, just the fact that it was a close loss is in fact a great victory for the Democratic Party!

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Doug Jones calling Moore out as a pathetic little bitch baby prancing around the stage in a cowboy costume is the only thing that gives me hope a miracle could happen. it won’t though congratulations senator Moore.

Subvisual Haze posted:

No, just the fact that it was a close loss is in fact a great victory for the Democratic Party!

I have seen this extremely predictable and pathetic take unironically posted in several places today.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

fully prepared for the milk guzzling that will ensue when moore wins and posters declare that the dems are doomed forever because they didn't get a pro-choice civil rights lawyer elected in the most conservative state in the union

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

only if enough people do their part and vote green party #resist

inshallah

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince posted:

fully prepared for the milk guzzling that will ensue when moore wins and posters declare that the dems are doomed forever because they didn't get a pro-choice civil rights lawyer elected in the most conservative state in the union

:qq:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fallen Hamprince posted:

haha yeah the Democrats losing a popularity contest to a Pedophile Child Molester definitely doesnt indicate anything bad about the dems

in 90 the tex GOP candidate made a dumb rape joke and sunk his campaign to a woman in one of the most conservative states in the country, 27 years later and rapists pedos cant even lose to democrats

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anybody notice how hamprince only ever posts in the same dweeby sarcastic voice

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The hallmark of a dork

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

All hail president Moore

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Anybody notice how hamprince only ever posts in the same dweeby sarcastic voice

have you tried not reading my posts out loud

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

haha yeah the Democrats losing a popularity contest to a Pedophile Child Molester definitely doesnt indicate anything bad about the dems

in 90 the tex GOP candidate made a dumb rape joke and sunk his campaign to a woman in one of the most conservative states in the country, 27 years later and rapists pedos cant even lose to democrats

90s era democrats still had enough holdover from the old southern democratic coalition where blue dogs voted for reagan's tax cuts and were ok with racism

27 years later and the cultural wars and demographic sorting means the democrat label is synonymous with open-borders want to give your country to illegal rapists immigrants

completely different time

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

realistically, jones has the endorsement of no less than three chapo boys so there's almost no way he loses working class whites

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
if the only reason the dems are losing is because of the culture wars then yes, they should try running some firebrand lefty candidates in districts they've already decided they've lost

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Al! posted:

if the only reason the dems are losing is because of the culture wars then yes, they should try running some firebrand lefty candidates in districts they've already decided they've lost

they did, they lost

also look at the al democratic primary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_special_election_in_Alabama,_2017

jones was prob only serious candidate

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/politico/status/940632226437492738

lol he cant even ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Typo posted:

they did, they lost

also look at the al democratic primary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_special_election_in_Alabama,_2017

jones was prob only serious candidate

who, ossoff???????????

• Locked thread