Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MartingaleJack
Aug 26, 2004

I'll split you open and I don't even like coconuts.
Removed for submission.

MartingaleJack fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Jan 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

They should have sent a poet

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I really liked it. The only thing that bothered me was the adrenaline hitting her system like atropine. I think you need a more evocative simile. But all the dick talk in the serious story got me giggling. Good work.

MartingaleJack
Aug 26, 2004

The Dregs posted:

I really liked it. The only thing that bothered me was the adrenaline hitting her system like atropine. I think you need a more evocative simile. But all the dick talk in the serious story got me giggling. Good work.

Thanks. When I write something like this, I have no confidence in it because of how stupid it is. But you're the third person to tell me you liked it as a real story and not some dumb waste of time, so thank you.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

BananaNutkins posted:

Thanks. When I write something like this, I have no confidence in it because of how stupid it is. But you're the third person to tell me you liked it as a real story and not some dumb waste of time, so thank you.

I mean, I don't want to design an RPG based on it or anything, but as a quick, fun, read it's great!

MartingaleJack
Aug 26, 2004

The Dregs posted:

I mean, I don't want to design an RPG based on it or anything, but as a quick, fun, read it's great!

You saying you wouldn't play a Martian Dick Roguelike?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I like it, both legitimately beyond the dick comedy, and also for the dick comedy.

If anything, I think the fact that I as a reader was amused by the deluge of dicks sort of proves the point in the last paragraph. Kinda like how a story about racism might play on the reader's subconscious racism and then subvert it to make a point, only it's about dicks.

• Locked thread