Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anakha
Sep 16, 2009

To catch up, are there any major departures from the previous LP that you're taking with regard to Renata's skillset and choice of companions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Is it possible to evenly increase Skills as you are with Abilities, or is the main character realistically limited to 2-3 Skills that can be increased?

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Since Option 2 gives more content, I'll go with that.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Avalerion posted:

Stealth and nature.

Echoing this. The other options, our companions can supply.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Shoryuken!

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

Clearly she should do the prayer from Conan

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Gimme the rocks goddammit

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Does the Infinity Arrow actually factor into the plot later on?

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

How far can one go in this series without purchasing anything outside of special items?

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

If it doesn't matter in the long run, sure, go it alone since it's something that hasn't been shown yet.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

I'll go with Druid since I'm intrigued by the Animal Companions option.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

A loving mule? Really?

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Avalerion posted:

Kill them with grass.

Their rear end is grass and we're gonna smoke it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Retcon away!

• Locked thread