Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Virtanen tries to do Nashville a favour and this is the response. How rude

For the love of christ Vancouver PLEASE STOP FINDING WAYS TO EMBARRASS YOURSELVES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

PK is done for the rest of the game. gently caress you vancouver for denying his hatty

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

i hope the preds pot in 4 more

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

grack posted:

Virtanen tries to do Nashville a favour and this is the response. How rude

For the love of christ Vancouver PLEASE STOP FINDING WAYS TO EMBARRASS YOURSELVES.

Emelin has been doing... decent :stare:

Nothing like he used to do back in Montreal though that may be a byproduct of playing with some actual D beyond Shea Weber.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

iospace posted:

Emelin has been doing... decent :stare:

Nothing like he used to do back in Montreal though that may be a byproduct of playing with some actual D beyond Shea Weber.

Therrien just had him dump the puck/chip it off the boards from his own end and ice it and ignoring the play and just taking the body. At least Laviolette has him doing other things like attempting to carry over the blue line. PK covering his rear end helps a lot too.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

:siren: Preds win!! :toot:

eeeeeeeeeeeat shiiiiiiiiiiit vancouver

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

yellowcar posted:

:siren: Preds win!! :toot:

Whatever someone from Vancouver did to piss you off, I'm kind of glad they did it right now. I hope it was emotionally devastating.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Dear Canucks:

woooooooof

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

yellowcar posted:

huh... finally... A Good Yellowcar Post. :thunk:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

grack posted:

Whatever someone from Vancouver did to piss you off, I'm kind of glad they did it right now. I hope it was emotionally devastating.

nah

Duke Chin posted:

huh... finally... A Good Yellowcar Post. :thunk:

wow rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

t:Dt

jk baby don't be mad don't go i can change I CAN CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE!!!

• Locked thread