Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
larkko
Oct 4, 2008

Wippersnapper posted:

These Finn's have the greatest names.

And goal music.

:yeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5uCnWOtWRM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

larkko
Oct 4, 2008

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I didn't see any of Finland's games except for the one against the US, but I'm still surprised the Finns are out since their defense is loaded. The forwards didn't do them any favors, I guess.

It was a terrible tournament from top to bottom. Coaching had them playing a system that did not work on smaller ice and several key players under-performed.

While Luukkonen was generally fine, he couldn't give the team stops in key situations, Heiskanen just looked gassed and a shadow of himself, Juolevi played on his level only in their final game, Kuokkanen was not the 1C the team hoped and while Tolvanen created chances he was really snakebitten.

• Locked thread