Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Development
Jun 2, 2016

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I dunno. This is anecdotal but virtually every Canadian I am friends with talks about the tournament on twitter/facebook and they're not all what I'd consider hockey super fans or anything.

As someone with 90% of facebook friends who are Canadian, maybe only 15% are talking about the tournament. Itís on in every single bar here and everyone with the TSN app gets the scores pushed after the game. Itís kind of fun being in a public place and seeing random people pulling out their phone and getting pumped about seeing the score notification.

also pretty disappointed I will be flying back to the US during the games tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Development
Jun 2, 2016

WienerDog posted:

What a game.

Development
Jun 2, 2016

lol interference

Development
Jun 2, 2016

holy shiiiiiit