Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Haha nice to see Fitz and Simmons get down to loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Oh, this is very Fringe.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Welcome back Shotgun-Axe, we missed you...

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Well this past is pretty grim. :smith:

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
THE EXTERMINATOR HAS ARRIVED

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Oooo. Those destructor discs from earlier seasons. Nice.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Just gonna stab this old lady in the stomach, no big

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

This is some crazy time travel poo poo :smith:

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

This is fucky in a wonderful way.

And of course May would be the one to become the creepy farseer's mother.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

God drat you "whispering something important" plot point!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tell us what she said!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Goddamn those last 10 minutes were rough.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Goddamn those last 10 minutes were rough.

Looks like it's only going to get rougher.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Is it next Friday yet?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I guess the next plot part will still be them running around on no budget station, just in the future past not the future present.

e: I liked that the rebel leader dude didn't even try to ambush Daisy with his knife. Or use any of the guns in his armory. It's that kind of thinking that will surely lead them to victory against Cassius :downs:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jan 20, 2018

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The only question now is "do deke and flint go back and manage to live?"

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
At this point, it would be a legit plot twist if Daisy did actually quake the earth to death. All the evidence presented so far is so weak and circumstantial that it would genuinely shock me.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Nah, it'll be Graviton somehow and they needed to fetch rockomancer Flint from the future so he could make the Earth stay together during the big fight between Graviton and Daisy

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I just hope they don't build hooks into a season 6 that we don't get.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Do we (audience) know who FLint is?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Boris Galerkin posted:

We've been following him around for 3 episodes now so yes

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Boris Galerkin posted:

Black kid with stone powers.
By the way, his name is stupid.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

cant cook creole bream posted:

I was under the impression that his powers were just generic telekinesis.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
The name is "Pebbles"

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
Oh poo poo. Alternate past May seemed to know quite a bit about the "current future" in that scene with little Robin when she's trying to get her to sleep. Is May not returning with the rest of the team to the original past?

drat time travel, alternate timelines and seer-powers are bending my mind. I hope it's handled well enough here, because it typically isn't. For now though, it's still vague enough so I'm going with it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

AbstractNapper posted:

Oh poo poo. Alternate past May seemed to know quite a bit about the "current future" in that scene with little Robin when she's trying to get her to sleep. Is May not returning with the rest of the team to the original past?

drat time travel, alternate timelines and seer-powers are bending my mind. I hope it's handled well enough here, because it typically isn't. For now though, it's still vague enough so I'm going with it.

Imagine how confusing that has to be from Robin's perspective.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Regy Rusty posted:

We've been following him around for 3 episodes now so yes

cant cook creole bream posted:

Whoops I missed that somehow. Thanks.

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

AbstractNapper posted:

They all did, remember Fitz telling May that they kept failing to change time when he was pissed at Robin for telling him how Gemma was going to die? I'm pretty sure the sequence is that they go back, fail to stop the disaster, and live through the terrible events that follow. Mack and Gemma die somewhere along the way. Daisy is probably killed when the Earth blows up. The only fates we don't know or have some idea of are Fitz and Coulson. I'm assuming that they keep not bringing Flint back and all of the time travel fuckery has resulted in some weird time-loop.

Also, Fitz going back would be a genuine paradox since he's actually just frozen in Enoch's ship in the past and didn't jump through time with the rest of them. I'm assuming the next pod is going to be them going back to the past to try and stop the Earth fracturing. Graviton seems like the likely villain given everything they've hinted at.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Oasx posted:

I was under the impression that his powers were just generic telekinesis.

Can you name one non-rock thing he's moved?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nooneofconsequence posted:

My heart.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Rhyno posted:

My heart.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
So we all onbaord with Deke being Fitz & Gemma's grandson yeah? Good.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

nooneofconsequence posted:

I think he has used his powers twice, the first time he was in a room full of rocks and the story was setup so that killing Grill with a rock would be extra satisfying, and the second time was right after if i remember correctly.
His powers could be rock control, the show just hasn't told us that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He used his powers to moves some rocks into a door, to kill Grills and to kill that Kree dude.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oasx posted:

I think he has used his powers twice, the first time he was in a room full of rocks and the story was setup so that killing Grill with a rock would be extra satisfying, and the second time was right after if i remember correctly.
His powers could be rock control, the show just hasn't told us that.

He's an Earth Bender. Pretty obvious.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rocksicles posted:

He's an Earth Bender. Pretty obvious.

We have not seen him drink a single beer.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Rocksicles posted:

So we all onbaord with Deke being Fitz & Gemma's grandson yeah? Good.

Yeah he's definitely related to someone, and that's a good bet.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

We have not seen him drink a single beer.

I'm man enough to admit, i don't get it

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rocksicles posted:

I'm man enough to admit, i don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo