Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Blazing Ownager posted:

Also I still think Deek's dad is going to be Hunter or at least someone important, dead as he is, because of how much pain they've taken to not say his name.

Hunter is too old to be Deek's dad, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Goddamn Yo-Yo

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Andrew_1985 posted:

You know, when two people choose their relationship & lives over the lives of the entire human race... gotta admit, that's kind of selfish.

When Ruby was in the machine and Strucker had his face pressed up against the glass all I was thinking was "and now is the time to smash him in the back of the head with a wrench or something"

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
"You shouldn't kill people! Now stay here while I go to kill off any wounded people I find."

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
It's not like Ruby was their ally. She was already intending to kill them before she started to become an insane gravitonium god. It's ok to kill people who are trying to kill you.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Rhyno posted:

That'd be a great way to evoke that reaction. That really does look like a genuine WTF.

She looks like she just caught her parents making out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Argue posted:

Maybe with Inhumans cancelled they can bring the royal family onto Agents of SHIELD season 6 to salvage their characters for a good story.

The royal family loving sucked and were the worst part of Inhumans. Every one of them was terrible in their own unique way.