Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Why did no one pick up her arms when they were leaving? Surely you would've just thrown them on the trolley with the bomb?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Is it just me or did everyone get stupider when they came back from the future?
On top of Coulson dying I'm expecting one of YoYo, Simmons & Fitz to die too.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I have to admit this current pod of episodes really isn't working for me. Usually these characters are pretty smart, but since they got back from the future it's one stupid decision after another. It's really poisoning the show and the amazing work they've done.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
You know, when two people choose their relationship & lives over the lives of the entire human race... gotta admit, that's kind of selfish.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Regarding Infinity War, I'm expecting Piper, the Pilot Guy & one of the main cast to fade away and Coulson to die. Maybe Mack or Fitz.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Yeah, they can bring across Lockjaw. Just get a normal dog, glue that headpiece on him and say some Inhuman shrunk him and leave it at that.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
So I won't be able to watch this for a few more days but I'm dying to know if there is THE Infinity War tie-in?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I want to get excited for more SHIELD but I'm still annoyed that Yoyo got crappy metal arms and that she didn't tell people what she saw in the future.

Oh and Fitz :(

Are they bringing back gay metal guy as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
You know, the less the MCU shows are 'connected' the less I really find myself invested in them. It would have done wonders if Endgame just had a 2 second shot of the Defenders/Agents of Shield just walk through one of those portals. There were dozens of randoms, they should have put some of them in.

I wonder how frustrated the actors actually get on set? They probably envisaged themselves crossing over to the films at some point.

Andrew_1985 fucked around with this message at 14:59 on May 3, 2019