Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Blazing Ownager posted:

The hilarious thing is by fixing the future, Cassisus will end up on some other little rock terrorizing the locals instead of Earth.

Though it'd be hilarious if SHIELD is vindictive enough to start a 75 year long savings account to hire a galactic bounty hunter to ice him in the better timeline.

Unfortunately the bounty hunter bribes his generals to kill him in a battle, ultimately leading to his exile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

twistedmentat posted:

Honestly, I believe that the destruction was caused by the Kree, but they let the myth of the Destroyer Of Worlds exist because Kaisus knew SHIELD would come and he'd already have a poison pill in the human population to exploit.

His final gambit was to stop them going back so she wouldn't destroy the world and his father could have it whole. He believes she is what everyone says she is.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

I think I can see an out.

The diner was the last time the team were seen together. Daisy walks into the city alone and breaks the world.

The team is currently fracturing.

The solution is for the entire team to walk in to that city. They can't not try to save Coulson from his ghost rider rot, but as long as they end up reunited before that point they can walk shoulder to shoulder as a team to take on the threat in the empty city.

Even without the Son of Coul it'd change history.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What's bugging me is that gravitonium is like the most valuable stuff in the universe... yet there's still a ton of it in the lighthouse. Why didn't the kree just strip it away and take their inhuman breeding program elsewhere?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

In the future there was. Why did they keep it as an inhuman breeding zoo sustained by gravitonium rather than move humans to a new zoo elsewhere and take it all?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

We could bring the good characters across maybe.

Yeah. Lockjaw. That's about it.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Andrew_1985 posted:

Yeah, they can bring across Lockjaw. Just get a normal dog, glue that headpiece on him and say some Inhuman shrunk him and leave it at that.

Bring him over in the finale and have gravitalbot start crushing him before being stopped. Leaving him dog sized.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Kheldarn posted:

The thing is, ABC wanted to cancel AOS after Season 4. Disney said NO!, so ABC had a tantrum and cut the budget.

Disney xould have said NO! Again. They literally own ABC.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Open Source Idiom posted:

It's still ambiguous -- in that earlier scene Deke says that he's a packrat by nature. He'd have taken his knife with him.

(Of course, if Deke did vanish, then the Fitz that died should also have just vanished, and he didn't so...)

He took his knife. He left the newer one.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

counterfeitsaint posted:

7 Seasons is plenty. No one has ever said "Man that was the best season ever" to describe season 8+ of anything ever.

South Park maybe? Tons of their best stuff is post season 8.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

So uh, Captain Mavrel eh? How long until even behind a spoiler wall is too much? I doubt many people here aren't already planning to, but watch it. Asap.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Rhyno posted:

There's very little in the film that relates to AoS, everyone knows Coulson is in it from the trailers. There's really no need to discuss it here.

Have you seen it yet? There's one part that makes way more sense if you watch AOS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Yes, what are you referencing?

If you haven't seen the film do not read below.

The inhibitor the Kree installed in Carol to control / turn off her powers. It's directly a thing from the show and telegraphs the heel turn.