Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
When they get back to the past, Enoch will be with frozen Fitz hiding behind Saturn or wherever they were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

Nap Ghost
Caught up with the last two episodes and the thread. I loved the Galaxy Quest reference at the beginning of episode 11.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

Nap Ghost

LividLiquid posted:

Is this the "that was a hell of a thing?" Because I immediately went to Galaxy Quest too.

Fitz said "heck" but yeah it was a reference to this (2:00).

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

Nap Ghost
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2019/03/16/flat-earth-supporters-now-plan-an-antarctica-expedition-to-the-edge-of-the-world/

quote:

"Recently Youtube star Logan Paul attended the Flat Earth International Conference in Denver and spoke onstage to the attendees about his interest in the subject. He was there filming a documentary (possible mockumentary) for YouTube and talked at length about Flat Earth with founder Robbie Davidson. ”I consider myself a man of truth, someone who hates being ignorant,” Paul said. “I’m not ashamed to say my name is Logan Paul and I think I’m coming out of the Flat Earth closet. If I’m going to put my name out there (as a Flat Earth supporter), I want to know the facts. The fact that we haven’t been to the moon in over 50 years, the fact that the moon emits its own light. Some of the best scientists can’t explain gravity; Neil Degrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, in the end, do they even know? I want to explore for myself and keep an open mind. There is a stigma of being a flat earther and if I’m going to do it I want to know the facts.”

Sitting down with Davidson, Logan Paul was also passionate about his interest in trekking across Antarctica to confirm the flat earth theory hoping he would be the first to reach the wall. “I am that guy that will make it to the edge,” he says."

lol they broke up right