Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rename this show Agents of FITZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Inhumans will never be part of this show.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

And by that I mean Marvels Inhumans, because Jesus loving Christ

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Dexo posted:

I still think Fringe is peak Genre show.

But AOS is in the same conversation now at least.

Fringe was great, it’s survival was nothing short of a miracle.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

Inhumans was a dud.

I don't think this quite covers it. More along the lines of...say...the sound you hear when a particularly loose and sloppy poo poo splashes in the water and sprays poo poo all over the bowl.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

LividLiquid posted:

I feel like such a loving idiot right now.

:same:

Rhyno posted:

My heart.

You are, by far one of my favorite posters here in TV nerd land.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

ashpanash posted:

Ghostrider whispered to Coulson that something terrible would happen to him, so my guess is we'll find out what this season.

Ghostrider Mack, Ghostrider Coulson, Ghostrider.

God drat that was an amazing season.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

God knows I love my time travel shenanigans, but gently caress this one is melting my brain

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

LividLiquid posted:

So it was super obvious at first that they were in space so we could avoid having to answer why Shield wasn't on Earth during the events of Infinity War, but now it looks like we're gonna' be back on Earth, so... huh.

You’re better off just not thinking about it. The movies will never acknowledge this show, the shows ties to the movies are thin at best by this point.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

OB_Juan posted:

Couldn't have been a Stargate, that's trademarked. Must have been a Far Gate.

I did imagine Walter needlessly yelling "Chevron Two - Locked", though.

Edit: How are people doing on the Stargate Trifecta at this point?

They've all done time travel. Fitz and Coulson have done out of phase. Hmm, that leaves alternate reality. Does the Framework count?

CHEVRON ONE ENCODED

edit: UNSCHEDULED OFFWORLD ACTIVATION

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Apr 3, 2018

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

To be totally fair, if Space-Doctore showed up I'd probably do whatever he told me too.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

That last scene had to have come from the cutting room floor of the early seasons right?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Phylodox posted:

Honestly, why wouldn’t her robo-arms move as fast as her human ones? Surely the impulses that control them are being sent from her brain electronically, effectively at light speed, and the servos and whatnot are probably capable of the level of speed and precision required.

This is definitely a "speedforce, I ain't gotta explain poo poo" scenario

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Bruceski posted:

Fitz didn't.

Too soon.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

nooneofconsequence posted:

So these are just leftover reptile masks from the Mortal Kombat movie

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rocksicles posted:

So... Graviton vs Ghost Rider for the finale?

Don't tease me. Are we getting Ghost Rider back?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rocksicles posted:

It's been rumoured, that's all i know. I don't usually read stuff about the show, but i follow a few of the cast in instagram.

They drat well should, Ghost Rider was an awesome high point for the show.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rocksicles posted:

Don't be a gently caress.

There's no need for that on opening weekend.

For real. We need an imbargo.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rocksicles posted:

Im Avenged. Feel free to ruin the thread at will.

You have the poo poo-posting stone, you can end us all

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

This hasn't been my favorite season ever, but man has Talbot been chewing the scenery at every turn.

"This is no time for blonde kickboxing jokes Talbot"

"BUT I HAVE SO MANY OF THEM"

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

OB_Juan posted:

It does seem like an Obvious Bad Idea to do that. F/S might be on a bad idea train, but I'm sure even they can see that this is a bad plan. Like, even trying to toss him into the fear dimension would be a better plan. Trying to find a way to summon Ghost Rider. Consulting the Darkhold. Calling that Kree guy. Telling Black Bolt a REALLY good joke. Literally doing nothing. Giving yo-yo the that odium stuff and a free pass to do whatever she wants. Inventing a way to go to alternate universes and asking CW Barry Allen for a plan. Gravitonium is effected by electricity, maybe a lightning gun. How about that laser from the first season they didn't fire into space? Can they get the lady with scalpel fingers? Does she have any ideas? Sleepy-voice-guy? Can we get Cal his memories back, and get him to do some mad science? Could they go to the bottom of the ocean, get some of that Diviner metal, and use that?

I would like to frame this post.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Piell posted:

She looks like she just caught her parents making out

That's exactly what just happened

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

I was really impressed when Daisy did the Iron Man position Quake flight, then I was REALLY impressed when she shot a dude into loving orbit, jesus christ.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

R-Type posted:

At least Arrow and Flash have the Train to Oblivion they put characters on when its time for them to depart.

Excuse me but that "Train to Oblivion" is called DC's Legends of Tomorrow and it's the greatest show on television :colbert:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Rhyno posted:

Patty got on the wrong train.

I'll never forgive The Flash for that one

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

So is it just me or is the front of the alien ship that Talbot crashed into Chicago lifted directly from Star Trek Voyager?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Whatever happens should involve Grant Ward

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Captain Marvel trailer just dropped, and there's a quick clip of Coulson lookin pretty loving cool taking his glasses off.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Ohtsam posted:

I wonder if there's going to be any subtle nods to Agents of Shield in Captain Marvel. Like someone recognizing the kree as the species of the alien locked up in the guest house.

There will not be.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

Thank god the writers on this show never gave any glimmer that Daisy would forgive Ward because of loooooooooooove. Nope, she takes the first opportunity to empty a clip into him.

This was a great scene

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Man I've had AoS season 4 on in the background this week and I'd totally forgotten AIDA's thermonuclear emotional meltdown after she pops out of the framework into the Inhuman body. Mallory Jansen absolutely sold the poo poo out of that entire sequence.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Slashrat posted:

That was such a great scene!

Aida: "Of course, you're a romantic. And there's only room in your heart for-"
Fitz: "Her [Gemma]"
Aida: *Deadpan* "What?"

"I CHOSE YOU NOW YOU CHOOSE ME"

:stare:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

I'm looking through old thread comments because I'm bored and oh man this is a fun one.

Season 2

That's.
Not.
Her.
Name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

A+ post on this one