Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
YES!!!!! Fitz and Hunter

FUNTER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Elentor posted:

This was a very fun episode.

Hunter is 100% correct about Liverpool.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Regy Rusty posted:

Adrianne Palicki is co starring on The Orville and was/is most likely too busy with that to return to SHIELD.

Fortunately that show ended up being really good so I'm not too upset.

Don't Disney own The Orville now?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

RareAcumen posted:

I don't get this reference.

Agent Piper shot Hive with a grenade launcher.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Dec 25, 2017

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Can I get a gif of Fitz throwing the book when he's watching soccer? It's so perfect :allears:

Football :colbert:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Regy Rusty posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

I'm pretty sure the earth getting blown up qualifies...

Yeah, it's sort of near the top of the list.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

TFRazorsaw posted:

I just caught up and god I missed Hunter and how bad he is at everything.

He's a master of improv.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Ya you are right. C'mon Jemma you should've use more force!

It was a butter knife, have you tried cutting a tomato with a butter knife?

Holy poo poo with the cast die off though.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blazing Ownager posted:

ED: Season 1 Daisy was terrible too

Skye

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I talked mad poo poo about AOS when it first came out, on these very forums too. And now I follow their twitter shenanigans and feel real life pain for the best relationship in media.

Bobby and Hunter?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I haven't missed anything Marvel related. The only thing that failed me on TV was Inhumans, but i finished it the other day.

I have zero complaints about the MCU or Marvelflix.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moriatti posted:

Some of my best friends are blue!

That's Azurian American to you.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Making the Kree space Romans was a masterstroke.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

cant cook creole bream posted:

Wait when did that gravity stuff get mentioned? I must have missed that.

When daisy, fitz and gemma were running from that geezer in the steam room,

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blazing Ownager posted:

Can I just say I'm still calling it, their father is Thanos.

Thanos is an Eternal, he doesn't make kids, he nicks them.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Autism Sneaks posted:

ummm his half-Inhuman biological son Thane? AKA Sir Not Appearing in Any Film

lol Thane, yeah i forgot about him. He's....meh no one gives a gently caress about Thane.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's Ru Paul's Drag Race, but with less clowns.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Autism Sneaks posted:

To be fair to Thanos, it was a bit more than being born a purple goblin in a society of ubermensch. He's basically the Eternal Antichrist, selected by the personification of Death in the universe before birth to usher in the end of all things. His mother Sui-San was driven to insanity almost immediately after he was born by Death, so she tried to kill him. Don't feel too bad, as he would kill and vivisect her when he was 12, and from there things escalated.

loving oval office of a kid... glossed over by the system. Becomes a oval office of a superbeing with a hosed up chin.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
So we all onbaord with Deke being Fitz & Gemma's grandson yeah? Good.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oasx posted:

I think he has used his powers twice, the first time he was in a room full of rocks and the story was setup so that killing Grill with a rock would be extra satisfying, and the second time was right after if i remember correctly.
His powers could be rock control, the show just hasn't told us that.

He's an Earth Bender. Pretty obvious.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

We have not seen him drink a single beer.

I'm man enough to admit, i don't get it

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Awww Bender, my spirit animal.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

hope and vaseline posted:

Not only that but rockomancer Flint's gonna be the one to piece the broken monolith together

You called it.
RemindMe! 3 months.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

STAC Goat posted:

I disagree. He says "she told me how Gemma dies" because that's how Robin told it. From a present/future tense because that's how she sees it. But the entire point of the episode was that she sees everything out of order and can't line it up right. So it read simply to me as Fitz being angry that she told him how Gemma dies AFTER she died and Fitz being furious about that in his grief.

I could be wrong but that's how it read to me and I just rewatched the scene and it still plays that way to me.

Fitz: She just described Jemma's death. Why don't you tell me how I'm supposed to live with that?
Robin: I thought I already told you.
May: You know she can't help it... she sees death like her father but she also sees a way out. That's why you designed the machine!

But this is why I hate time travel and alternate timelines and shows that do stuff like this and the threads that follow. I hate all this Lost stuff.

edit: On a third rewatch Fitz says "Voss couldn't change it" and Daisy "saw the aftermath and still destroyed the world." So yeah, maybe you're all right. I dunno. This stuff really does just kill my interest in a show I love.

How you came up with such hogwash i'll never know.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
They'll try and make it make sense though, unlike Flash, "Dark matter...speedforce...yep... sure, why not"

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

My best guess is one of the crew who was on the Zephyr but then went back in time, lived through the catastrophe and was eventually captured by Kasius. They can 'foresee' this event because they were there. They'd be about 120 years old by now but Kasius has been killing them and resurrecting them for decades so I'll guess it's Gemma because they already alluded to her horrible death. Possibly Fitz because that'd explain how the Lighthouse got equipped with his Gravitonium engines, also the show loves to gently caress him over horrifically. :v:

I'm down with this... what else you got?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe he's he got one of Coulson's hands jacked into the trunk line

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

It's gonna be a tortured and repeatedly resurrected YoYo. And she'll probably go back in time with the team when they find the way home.

YoNo, NoGo, DoDo.... ?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

twistedmentat posted:

It was probably in the cat food he was feeding them. Or in the water. Once Humans are able to be self sufficient it probably will fix itself.

Suprised they aren't all dead from kidney stones then.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

LividLiquid posted:

I'm well aware that the movies never mention the shows. But the shows mention the movies. And it'll be interesting if this is where they stop.

Can we please go to the Savage Land next season?... then we'll truly be somewhere new.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

Because someone was trying to force it on her. I just want 42 minutes of May trying to sit on her couch and read a book.

42 mins of Coulson reading to her.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why she's not been on Drunk History I'll never know.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BemCV8nnDXl/

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

Am I supposed to know who Dove Cameron is? Why is the promo for the next episode making such a big deal about her guest starring?

Get off his lawn Dove Cameron!

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

I'm not about to use Google either!

Went looking for an Instagram titty bitch, was disappointed. She was in Shameless season 2, under age chick who was keen on Lip. She's 22 now and unattainably attractive.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ashye posted:

This. If you have a child who is the right age they'll know (and then let you know) who she is. Otherwise she's random young disney related actress #258.

edit: gently caress the Olympics, gimme my SHIELD
I'll miss my weekly ritual of cursing at the screen of 'where is more! you motherfuckers give me more!' every time an episode ends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbz-YMTDpKr/?hl=en

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flesh Forge posted:

While in this context it's an unfortunate turn of phrase, I gotta say "Instagram Titty Bitch" is a pretty good forum name.

Hey it's an Instagram genre, i don't make the internet.

Third probate in almost 6 years. I'll allow it.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aleph Null posted:

And was never a space bounty hunter? Aw. :smith:

Edit: but yeah, that's the most obvious "out"

Edit: or Gemma still dies and Fitz hooks up with Fitz instead.

Hunter the Space Bounty Hunter?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cap's shield either bounces or embeds depending on the required coolness. It absorbs energy, i doubt a kinetic round would work as planned, it'd either not work right or go through the planet.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tunklord Supreme posted:

aw i liked that dude

Discount Dax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

4000 Dollar Suit posted: