Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Jesus Christ, I've expected some more effort than a roof box from the prop department.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Something that's been bugging me about that idiotic Kree slave trade scheme is that uninhibiting Daisy is kind of a bold move, considering she has the reputation for breaking a whole goddamn planet. With what the possibility of breaking the station.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Eh, AoS is kind of played out in regards to the allowance it has story wise. In the movie universe, everyone's on high alert due to all the crazy poo poo that happened recently, and here you have AoS drawing the attention of alien ships and the rest of the world seemingly ignores it. Or generally any big activity they caused all over the US and the rest of the world in past episodes, and somehow the A-team is oblivious to it. It's getting kind of stupid. I'm curious how they're going to reconcile the series with Infinity War.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Glad I'm not the only one that has issues with Mack. Given all the future bullshit he's been part of, he's now sticking the fingers in his ears and goes LALALALALALAH.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Didn't even know that it got to that pairing. He's either some talented smooth talker, or she was hilariously oblivious to his poo poo. His YouTube content is definitely a character reference.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Wow, now there's Cloneson trying to destroy the planet, obviously causing an insane rucus, and in the movie universe, it still doesn't get any attention by the A-team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

gey muckle mowser posted:

I think they actually used that line at one point in this show, too.
Which is loving stupid, considering the scale of events have become in the red-headed TV show.