Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

SpartanIV posted:

It would be crazy if in some weird twist the Seer was Raina from season 2 :monocle:

Raina is now a listless undead, hanging out at the lighthouse, watching others go through time loops, waiting for a chosen one to either break or continue the cycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

She stars in the Descendants films. Never seen them, but they’re pretty popular with young girls who should probably be in bed by the time AoS comes on.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Mraagvpeine posted:

I am now imagining Deke watching that movie and then tries to make sure his grandparents bang so that he still exists.

I forgot he didn’t figure it out yet and thought that was exactly what he was doing when he was convincing Simmons-Fitz have adult time.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Floppychop posted:

Ming-Na Wen seems to be doing okay.

It may have had something to do with "wang" having a certain connotation in American English.

A lot of Ming-Na Wen’s roles were specifically written to be Chinese/Chinese-American women. There aren’t a lot of big roles like that and some actors like Ming-Na seem to get cast in the lion’s share of them.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Jetfire posted:

I'm still a little confused/annoyed at how Hale could think time travel is wacky unbelievable nonsense considering all the nutso stuff she's already seen - not to mention Dr. Strange maybe being a known quantity in the wider canon by now.

edit: also, I hope/assume that Hale realizes she has the proof in her own files, e.g. Deke's DNA results.

Do people know about Dr. Strange though? I was under the impression that they were hidden because of MAGIC.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Mraagvpeine posted:

Why would a machine need DNA?

To fool scans designed to see if it’s an LMD.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

I feel like they could have had Nick Fury just show up looking like Samuel L Jackson with no explanation and everyone else would just chalk it up to Nick Fury being Nick Fury.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

If anything the existence of the streaming service is our best hope of anything beyond season five and a half.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Was this Stan Lee’s dying wish or something? I have no idea how they pulled this off but amazing none the less.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

From what I remember one of the big issues with season one is they kept trying to get us to care about these big mysteries but didn’t give us anything to speculate on. And some of the conclusion that may have been drawn were dull.

Why is Colson alive? He’s a an LMD next
Who are Skyes parents? Something about China. May possibly. Who cares.
Why are they not calling this nefarious organization Hydra? Show got good when they answered that one

There’s a reason people lost their poo poo discussing whether Ward and May had sex. There really wasn’t anything much to talk about.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

notthegoatseguy posted:

Wasn't the Olympics also airing or some other nonsense, also causing delays?

That and a bunch of Presidential debates.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Kheldarn posted:

No thank you. Once I've seen Endgame, I'll watch this.

There’s no apparent Endgame spoilers in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

I’m just looking forward to what convoluted way they bring back Ward again for season 6, and again in season seven.