Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

Arist posted:

I forgot he got the shield hand back

He literally used it earlier in the show to X-Ray the walls...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

howe_sam posted:

Man, I feel bad for Talbot

He's just such a broken person, Pasdar is killing this role

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Still classifying it as a season finale, so I guess there's a chance...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Thank you May for getting rid of the stupid "Makes you stronger poo poo" they wanted to inject into the guy with mega powers

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Congrats on your promotion Mack, I'm sure you'll be in that position for a very very long time...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Good god, how many death flags can one character have thrown on his in one short period of time?

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Laters Talbot

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

Thank god there is another Fitz in space right now

Oh you motherfucker...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Mage_Boy posted:

Space Fitz also has the cool robot man. I wonder if he has a way to give space Fitz memories from dead Fitz.

Please, if you don't think the writers aren't gonna jump the gently caress all over Fitz not remembering his own wedding you're nuts...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Lol literally retired to Tahiti

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Well I guess cutting 2 of your biggest actors from the budget helps going into next season...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Zebulon posted:

Season 6 is taking place next summer, they're completely bypassing Infinity War and its sequel.

Comedy option: next season starts with the pilot to the Zephyr getting snapped, and since May is on the ground and not there to take over, it crashes and kills everyone else aboard, and we cut to Coulson reaching into his pocket pulling out a pager...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Dracorion posted:

I have so many questions. Actually just four:

When did Daisy get the Centipede serum, and why did she even tell Coulson to go back and take it? Why did she even take it if she really wanted Coulson to live?

What exactly was the turning point that changed the future?

The shot of Fitz's injury was really brief. They really couldn't pull out that piece of shrapnel out of him, finished digging him out, and taken him back? Or was it going clear through the side of his abdomen? Like I said it was a really brief shot.

Seriously, there's no closure on Deke? We don't know if he vanished from existence or just took off? (Though I was half expecting him to get dusted at the end.)

Coulson managed to hide it on Daisy (NOTE: I'm only getting this from the show review on IGN, I didn't see where it happened but I'm gonna guess the screener could be watched a few times over), the turning point was Fitz realizing "Oh poo poo, both those people loving die in the bad future we should go save them", I'm guessing the fact that Fitz couldn't feel his legs meant the rebar probably went right through his organs and spine and he was probably hosed if they tried to move him anyway, and yeah, I dunno if they kept Deke intentionally vague to figure out whether they can fit him into next season's budget or not.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Rhyno posted:

That was so good!

Daisy QUAKING Gravitalbot into space was my favorite shot of the entire season I think. Have they confirmed anywhere that Coulson and May are out for next year?

Clark Gregg says in this interview on IGN that he pretty much expects it to be the end for his character, not that that really means anything in the end...

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

In actual show-related news, I guess this answers the question about Deke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Ohtsam posted:

I wonder if there's going to be any subtle nods to Agents of Shield in Captain Marvel. Like someone recognizing the kree as the species of the alien locked up in the guest house.

The credits scene is gonna be a shot of two chairs sitting on a beach, where a pager goes off on one of the tables next to a tropical drink, and as the hand reaches out to grab it it turns to ash.