Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I wanted to see if I could get AI Dungeon to make up TV shows, and was not disappointed:

quote:

You are in an empty room with a single television screen. In your hand is a button, and each time you press the button a random image appears. The first image is a red banana being eating by a horse. You press the button again.

"Hello And Welcome to Mope TV!" A deep voice bellows, as the screen changes to show a smiling man with a cigar in his mouth and two women massaging his shoulders. "Today on Mope TV we have: The Suicidal Squirrel Show!" The image changes to a man in a room with three squirrels in little outfits with little hats on.
"Hello darlings!" The first squirrel says.
"I'm Wendy!" The second one says.
"And I'm Lucy!" The final one says.
"W-we're here today to...." Wendy begins to say, before the man with the cigar blows a smoke ring and it lands over her mouth, causing her to cough and cry.
"Ohh! I'm sorry Wendy," The man says before blowing another smoke ring. This time it lands over Lucy's mouth, making her cough as well.
"Thank you," Wendy says.
"I'm here to tell you about the perils of suicide," The squirrel says, before Lucy interrupts.
"If you're a lesbian!" She says.
"If you're a lesbian," Wendy continues, ignoring Lucy, "And you're thinking about killing yourself, call the lesbian hotline! 1-800-4-LESBIAN."
"That's 1-800-" Lucy begins to say, before she is interrupted again.
"For any guys out there who are thinking about killing themselves, call the manly hotline! 1-800-IMTHEMAN." "
"That's 1-800-IMTHEMAN," Wendy says, rolling her eyes.
"Finally, for any animals out there who are feeling suicidal... gently caress it, just kill yourself." The screen cuts to static.
"Next on Mope TV we have Celebrity poo poo Talk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Celebrity poo poo Talk generated a near perfect rendition of Roseanne Barr:

quote:

Today's guests are David Bowie and Marilyn Manson!" The screen changes over to a more professional looking show with a stadium audience, a large screen in front and two leather chairs with celebrities in them. David Bowie is on the left, looking quite tiny despite his height with his long blond hair combed over and even longer sideburns. To his right sits Marilyn Manson, who has disheveled black hair and equally dark eye makeup under his eyes. Beside him is a large, redhaired woman who looks to be in her late thirties or early forties. The audience is loudly cheering as the camera zooms in on Manson.
"Hello! I'm Marilyn Manson and this is Celebrity poo poo Talk!" He says with a huge grin. "Today we have the very talented musician David Bowie and comedian Roseanne Barr!" Ah, so this is the infamous Roseanne, you think to yourself. "Let's start with you, David," he continues, "Would you say you're a creative person?"
"I guess I am," Bowie answers in his thick British accent. "I think all artists are introverted to a certain degree."
"Boring!" Roseanne interjects. "Ask him if he hosed Tina Turner!" The audience laughs and Bowie smirks, shaking his head.
"He didn't gently caress Tina Turner," Roseanne says, answering her own question. "Of course he hosed Tina Turner! Everybody fucks Tina Turner! That BITCH!" The audience erupts into cheers again as Roseanne smiles devilishly.
"Let's move on," Marilyn says. "Roseanne, you're an outspoken person in real life and your character on Roseanne was quite the same way. What does it feel like to be so honest all the time?"
"It's a lot of hard work, honey!" Roseanne says in a joking tone, "But when you got the gift, you gotta use it!" The audience applauds as she gives a thumbs up.
"Now, I heard a rumor that you poo poo on stage during one of your shows," Marilyn says with a raised eyebrow, to which Roseanne breaks into laughter.
"Two words: Food poisoning!" She manages to say in-between laughs. "It was a long tour and the food they were serving in that town made me poo poo like a goddamn horse, I'll tell ya that much!" The audience howls with laughter as David Bowie smiles and shakes his head smiling.
"Last question," Marilyn says, turning his attention to David. "You've been in so many different bands and have been a successful solo artist as well. Is there anything you'd like to do musically that you haven't gotten a chance to do yet?"
"Sing the Nazis' song!" Roseanne yells.
"Shut up, Roseanne!" David and Marilyn say simultaneously.
"I'd like to be part of the music of the spheres," David says, smiling.
"What the hell does that mean?" Roseanne asks, pouting. "I loving hate artsy types."
"It means I'd like to hear music coming from another planet," David says with a shrug. "Whether it be from an alien race or whatever, I think it would be fascinating."
"Thank you, David!" Marilyn says, turning to Roseannne. "You're up, Roseanne!"
"Alright, alright, gently caress." Roseanne says, looking annoyed. "Let's see... Roseanne Barr, Roseanne Barr, what do you think of modern comedians?" The monitor then cuts to static.

Brown Moses has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Dec 8, 2021

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

EVIL Gibson posted:

if you have the account I think putting "in the style of Junji Ito" will give the crab people a flavor

I've been trying that out on DALL-E Mini
https://twitter.com/ThomasClaburn/status/1534917607786041344?t=w4L8X5LIdPRxraS3d3Fyow&s=19

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1534913001555472388?t=UZL0gNU5gpohpt36HkxXFA&s=19

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1534915714947207168?t=-Cvu8rg-VljGmAXqQ9-kgg&s=19

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1534831975093133312?t=-B9nnynAwEeBOOgHjpNgkg&s=19

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I did a thread comparing Midjourney v4 images to v5 images of the same prompt, the difference is really impressive:
https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1636129680922226695
https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1636134229644853248

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

You can use ChatGPT 4 to have Sitcom characters address the problematic behaviour of their creators:
https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1637557207582531584

Title: "The Community Comes Clean"

INT. STUDY ROOM - DAY

The study group is sitting around the table, drinking coffee and chatting.

JEFF
(Taking a sip of his coffee)
Did you guys see that tweet from Megan Ganz last night?

BRITTA
Oh, you mean about how Dan Harmon harassed her? Yeah, I saw it. It's so disgusting.

ANNIE
Who's Dan Harmon?

ABED
He's the creator of our show. The show that's actually a show within a show, which is a commentary on the nature of television and reality.

TROY
(Putting down his coffee)
Wait, so the guy who created us harassed someone? That's messed up.

SHIRLEY
(Sympathetically)
Poor Megan. I can't imagine what she must've gone through.

PIERCE
(Smirking)
I don't see what the big deal is. People in show business do that kind of stuff all the time.

JEFF
(Annoyed)
That's not an excuse, Pierce. What he did was wrong.

BRITTA
(Frustrated)
You know what? We should do something about this. We can't just let this slide.

ABED(Thoughtful)
Maybe we could create an episode that addresses the issue and helps bring awareness to workplace harassment.

TROY
Yeah, and we could have a wacky subplot to keep it from getting too dark.

SHIRLEY
(Smiling)
I can bake some "Sorry, Megan" cookies for the crew.

JEFF
(Firmly)
Alright, it's settled. We'll create an episode that tackles this issue head-on, while also providing some wacky humor. Let's do it for Megan.

INT. DEAN'S OFFICE - DAY

The study group bursts into the Dean's office, catching him off-guard.

DEAN
(Surprised)
Oh! Hello, Greendale Seven! What brings you here today?

BRITTA
We want to create a special episode of our show to address the recent news about Dan Harmon harassing Megan Ganz.

DEAN
(Concerned)
Oh, I heard about that. It's a delicate subject. Are you sure you can handle it?

ANNIE
(Confidently)
We can, Dean. We want to help people learn from this and prevent it from happening again.

DEAN
Well, you have my full support. Anything you need, just let me know.

INT. STUDY ROOM - DAY

The study group is brainstorming ideas for the episode.

ABED
(Excited)
Okay, so the main storyline can focus on us discovering the harassment and then trying to find a way to make things right. For the wacky subplot, we can have Chang accidentally start an animal therapy program on campus.

TROY
(Laughing)
Yeah, and he can have a bunch of exotic animals like llamas and kangaroos!

SHIRLEY
I like that idea. It's funny and heartwarming at the same time.

JEFF
(Grinning)
Alright, team. Let's get to work on this episode.

INT. CAMPUS - DAY

A montage begins of the study group planning and executing their special episode. They are writing the script, casting guest stars, and setting up the animal therapy program with Chang.

INT. STUDY ROOM - DAY

The study group, exhausted but proud, finishes the final draft of their script.

ANNIE
(Exhilarated)
We did it, guys! We created an episode that not only addresses a serious issue but also has some wacky humor to keep it light.

BRITTA
I'm really proud of us. This could make a difference.

JEFF
(Grateful)
We couldn't have done it without each other. Now let's get this episode made.

INT. CAMPUS - DAY

The study group watches as their episode is filmed, with Chang running around, managing the animal therapy program, and everyone else confronting the harassment issue.

INT. DEAN'S OFFICE - DAY

The study group is in the Dean's office, watching the final cut of the episode.

DEAN
(Tearing up)
That was truly fantastic, everyone. You've touched on a difficult topic and managed to make it educational and entertaining.

SHIRLEY
(Grinning)
And don't forget the "Sorry, Megan" cookies for the crew.

Everyone laughs.

JEFF
(Reflecting)
I think we've done Megan proud. And maybe, just maybe, we've helped create a better environment for everyone in this industry.

ABED
(Smiling)
It's just like in the movies. We came together as a community and made a difference.

The study group exchanges smiles and nods, knowing they've accomplished something meaningful.

FADE OUT.

THE END

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Title: "Captain's Log Jam"

Act One

Int. Bridge - Day

Captain Picard is in his ready room, looking visibly uncomfortable. He clutches his stomach and winces, then addresses the computer.

PICARD
Computer, how long until the Enterprise reaches Starbase 23?

COMPUTER
Approximately 3 hours, 27 minutes.

Picard sighs, knowing he can't wait that long. He exits the ready room and makes his way to the turbolift.

PICARD
(whispering to himself)
I just need to make it to Deck 7.

As Picard enters the turbolift, Riker approaches.

RIKER
Captain, we've just received a distress call from a nearby Federation vessel. They're experiencing a warp core malfunction and are requesting immediate assistance.

Picard tries to hide his discomfort.

PICARD
Very well. Set a course, and keep me informed.

RIKER
Aye, sir.

Picard continues to Deck 7 and finds the nearest restroom, but just as he's about to enter, Dr. Crusher appears.

CRUSHER
Captain, I've just received word of a potential outbreak of the Telurian flu on the ship. I need you to order a ship-wide quarantine and assist me in coordinating treatment efforts.

Picard, now sweating and even more uncomfortable, nods and tries to conceal his urgency.

PICARD
Understood, Doctor. I'll meet you in sickbay shortly.

Crusher walks away, and Picard quickly enters the restroom. However, within moments, his communicator chirps.

WORF (V.O. over communicator)
Captain, we are receiving a priority one message from Starfleet Command.

Picard clenches his fists in frustration but knows he can't ignore the message.

PICARD
(through gritted teeth)
Very well, Mr. Worf. I'll be on the bridge shortly.

Picard exits the restroom and heads back to the bridge, his discomfort growing by the minute.

Act Two

Int. Bridge - Day

Picard, now clearly struggling, receives the message from Starfleet Command. Admiral Nechayev appears on the viewscreen.

NECHAYEV
Captain, we've just received intelligence that the Romulans are attempting to disrupt the peace talks on Betazed. The Enterprise is the closest ship – I need you to proceed there immediately and ensure the talks continue.

Picard, trying his best to maintain composure, nods.

PICARD
Understood, Admiral. We'll set course for Betazed immediately.

NECHAYEV
Thank you, Captain. Nechayev out.

The viewscreen goes dark, and Picard orders the course change. He then turns to Riker.

PICARD
(whispering)
Number One, I need you to handle the situation with the Federation vessel. I trust you can manage without me?

RIKER
Of course, Captain.

Picard nods and heads back to the turbolift, praying for a moment of respite. Once again, he makes his way to the restroom on Deck 7, but before he can enter, Geordi appears, looking concerned.

GEORDI
Captain, we've detected a sudden power drain in the ship's systems. It could be indicative of sabotage. I need you in Engineering to help investigate.

Picard, now on the verge of tears, nods.

PICARD
On my way, Mr. La Forge.

Act Three

Int. Engineering - Day

Picard and Geordi work to identify the source of the power drain, all while Picard's discomfort reaches critical levels. Finally, they discover a faulty power relay and fix the issue. Picard sighs in relief, both at the resolution and the prospect of finally reaching a restroom.

PICARD
Excellent work, Mr. La Forge. I'll leave you to finish up here.

As Picard heads towards the nearest restroom in Engineering, he receives an urgent call from Dr. Crusher.

CRUSHER (V.O. over communicator)
Captain, we've managed to isolate the cause of the Telurian flu outbreak. It's a highly contagious virus, and we need your authorization to distribute the vaccine immediately.

Picard, now desperate, agrees.

PICARD
Proceed, Doctor. Let me know when the situation is under control.

He finally enters the restroom and, at long last, finds relief.

Int. Captain's Ready Room - Day

Picard, now feeling much better, records a log entry.

PICARD
Captain's log, supplemental. The peace talks on Betazed have resumed, the Federation vessel has been saved, and the Telurian flu outbreak has been contained. I've been reminded today of the importance of delegating tasks to my capable crew, but some missions are best handled alone.

He smiles to himself, knowing he's successfully navigated one of the most challenging days in his captaincy.

Int. Bridge - Day

Picard emerges from his ready room, looking refreshed and focused. The crew notices his improved demeanor.

RIKER
Captain, you're looking much better. Are you feeling all right?

PICARD
Yes, Number One, thank you. It seems that all pressing matters have been resolved. Now, let's continue on our course to Starbase 23.

The crew nods and resumes their duties. As the Enterprise continues on its journey, Picard takes a moment to appreciate the resilience of both himself and his crew, knowing that they can overcome any challenge thrown their way.

FADE OUT.

THE END

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Another version I did of that did a weirdly good job of integrating Inspector Spacetime into the script:

Title: Harmonic Consequence
INT. STUDY ROOM - DAY

The study group is gathered around the table, working on a class project. Britta is passionately arguing a point while Jeff rolls his eyes.

BRITTA
I’m telling you, Dan Harmon harassed Megan Ganz! It’s all over the internet!

JEFF
(looking smug)
And we all know the internet is never wrong.

BRITTA
(ignoring him)
I think we should boycott watching “Community” until he apologizes!

ABED
Actually, Dan Harmon already apologized, and Megan Ganz accepted it.

BRITTA
(stubborn)
Well, I still think we should boycott the show!

Annie raises her hand, wanting to change the subject.

ANNIE
Uh, guys, can we please focus on our project? We can discuss this later.

TROY
(to Abed)
Hey, Abed, do you want to play “Inspector Spacetime vs. Constable Reggie” later?

ABED
(smiling)
Definitely.

PIERCE
(grumbling)
What kind of childish game is that?

TROY
It’s not childish, Pierce. It’s a game of wit, strategy, and obscure British television references.

PIERCE
Sounds stupid.

ANNIE
(excited)
Oh, can I play too?

ABED
(skeptical)
It’s a pretty complicated game, Annie. I don’t know if you’d enjoy it.

TROY
Yeah, it’s not for amateurs.

Annie looks slightly offended but tries to hide it.

ANNIE
(faking a smile)
Oh, okay. Never mind then.

LATER
INT. STUDY ROOM - DAY
The group is still working on their project, but the focus has shifted. Jeff is smirking, Britta is angrily typing on her laptop, Abed and Troy are whispering about their game, Pierce is annoyed, and Annie is trying to focus on the project.

BRITTA
(suddenly triumphant)
Aha! I found an article that proves Dan Harmon harassed Megan Ganz!

JEFF
(reluctant)
Fine, let me see.

Britta triumphantly shows Jeff the article, but her smile fades as he reads it.

JEFF
(smug)
This article actually says that Harmon already apologized and Ganz accepted it. You just proved yourself wrong.

Britta refuses to accept defeat.

BRITTA
(defiant)
Well, I still think we should boycott the show!

Annie sighs and tries to get everyone back on track.

ANNIE
Guys, please! We need to focus on our project. Can we put this aside for now?

ABED
(whispering to Troy)
I’m going to play the “Time Key Card” to go back and save Inspector Spacetime from the Blorgons.

TROY
(giggling)
Classic move, Abed!

PIERCE
(angry)
Would you two stop talking about that stupid game? We’re supposed to be working on a project!

Annie sees this as her chance to join in on the game.

ANNIE
(enthusiastic)
Yeah, what’s so great about this game anyway? Maybe I should give it a try!

Troy and Abed exchange a concerned look.

ABED
(sighs)
Alright, Annie. You can try, but don’t say we didn’t warn you.

INT. STUDY ROOM - LATER
Abed and Troy are trying to explain the rules of their game to Annie, who is getting more and more confused. Meanwhile, Britta is still arguing her point, and Jeff is enjoying her frustration. Pierce sulks in the corner, and Shirley tries to mediate the situation.

ANNIE (confused)
Wait, so the “Quantum Spanner” can reverse the polarity of the neutron flow, but only if you roll a seven?

TROY
No, that’s only if you have the “Temporal Paradox” card.

ABED
You really should’ve started with the beginner’s version, Annie.

Annie looks even more frustrated, but she’s determined to learn the game.

ANNIE
(determined)
No, I can do this. Let’s keep going.

BRITTA
(heated)
I don’t care what that article says! Dan Harmon needs to be held accountable for his actions!

JEFF
(teasing)
Britta, you’re fighting a losing battle here.

SHIRLEY
(disappointed)
Can’t we all just get along and work on our project?

Suddenly, Abed and Troy burst into laughter, startling everyone.

ABED
(laughing)
Annie, you just caused a paradox that wiped out the entire universe!

TROY
(chuckling)
I told you this game wasn’t for amateurs.

Annie looks embarrassed and defeated. The group realizes that they need to put their differences aside and focus on their project.

JEFF
Alright, let’s get back to work. We can discuss Dan Harmon, boycotts, and time-traveling games after we finish this project.

The group reluctantly agrees and refocuses on their project.

INT. STUDY ROOM - LATER
The group finally finishes their project, looking exhausted but satisfied with their work. They begin to pack up their things.

BRITTA
(sighs)
Fine, I guess I was wrong about the whole Dan Harmon thing.

JEFF
(smug)
I’m sorry, what was that? I couldn’t hear you.

BRITTA
(annoyed)
I said I was wrong! Happy?

JEFF
(grinning)
Ecstatic.

ABED
(to Annie)
You know, maybe we can create a simpler version of the game for you.

ANNIE
(smiling)
Thanks, Abed. I’d like that.

TROY
(smiling)
Yeah, we’ll call it “Inspector Spacetime: Beginner’s Edition.”

As the group leaves the study room, they continue to talk and laugh, showing that despite their disagreements and flaws, they always find a way to come together as friends.

THE END

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

This Twitter thread got me banned from Midjourney and made international news, so I might as well post it here"

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1637927681734987777

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I hope Midjourney bans him too
https://twitter.com/paleofuture/status/1638969629409431552

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

My Trump arrest thread ended up on Russian TV, apparently presented as the real thing

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

What was the prompt used on this one? Usually my lyrics don't really tell a story like that.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

This one I call "Welcome to the Something Awful Forums"
https://files.catbox.moe/24tf2h.mp4

This Goon Swarm themed one came out really well
https://files.catbox.moe/311et2.mp4

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

If you like weird, experimental music of certain genres with lots of sound filters and effects then this is a free music generator.

https://files.catbox.moe/i5o6yf.mp4

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

I tried something similar on Amazon UK and got a French language calendar of baboon erections, which apparently there's a market for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Sadly it appears Amazon removed all the items overnight, so no monthly baboon dongs for anyone anymore.