Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

I know I'm late to the party but this is the first time I've tried messing around with one of the AI text things and this is the very first thing I got:

talktotransformer.com posted:

All the horror of the Holocaust could not have occurred had the American authorities merely asked the survivors if they would rather be gassed on the spot, or had they accepted the "alternative" and been sent to slave labour.

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I liked this one (first line was the input)

talktotransformer posted:

I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big-rear end dick.

That's why I'm a Proud, proud, conservative, child supporting, gun-toting, woman-hating Christian with six toes on each hand, godly man and wife going strong.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

every culture that has weed has a concept of bud-buddies

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

https://twitter.com/dog_fakes/status/1271994517877600263

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I never knew my fetish had a name

Also, that's a perfect definition of French

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

e: nvm can't link vids from that page :(

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

and The Cloud Cats would make a sweet band name

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

AI dungeon wants me to gently caress

quote:

You are Baldrick, a peasant living in a small village in the kingdom of Larion. You have a pitchfork and nothing else. You dream of getting out of your village and having an adventure. You go to your fields and begin working. You look up and see a merchant's cart approaching. It's wooden body is rusted and old, but it's roof and side walls are clean and blue.

> You rob the merchant with your pitchfork.
You hide behind the merchant's cart and pick it lock with your pitchfork. The lock clicks and the cart opens. You grab a satchel of coins and a few loaves of bread.

> You look for a magic sword.
You go back to your house and find a suit of iron armor in one of your rooms. The metal seems so heavy for a man that you think it can't possibly be good for fighting.

> You put on the armour.
The iron clanks as you wear it. You decide you'll try it on for a little bit before leaving the house. You find a pair of leather boots to go with it.

> You put on the boots.
You decide to try the boots on for a little bit. The boots fit, and you begin walking around the village.

> You strut.
The villagers stare at you, pointing and whispering among themselves. You decide you need to do something about this. You walk up to one of the women and ask her if she would like to go for a walk.

> You strut with the woman.
She giggles and agrees. You walk with her for a while, flirting a bit. The villagers stare at you, but you don't care. Eventually, you kiss the woman and tell her you have to go.

> You tell the villagers you are the captain now.
You strut to the villagers, then laugh. "Do you all see this?" You put on the armor, and begin strutting around like a superhero. The villagers are in awe.

> You tell the villagers to gather weapons for the revolution.
The villagers begin gathering pitchforks and other farming tools. You ask if they've seen an old rusty sword in their area, one that looks as though it might be sharp. "I'll bring back a flesh wound!"

> You lead the villagers to the Baron's castle.
You go to the castle, a massive stone structure. You've never seen it, but you've heard about it.

> You examine the castle's defenses.
The castle seems to have several large guns mounted on the wall, as well as several mangonels that can launch stone projectiles very fast.

> You look to see if the gate is open.
You go towards the gate, and find that the drawbridge is down. You look around and find a large chain attached to the side of the moat.

> You lead the villagers into the castle and slay the defenders.
You lead the villagers into the castle, screaming and wielding pitchforks and scythes. You charge past the guards, who swing their halberds and push you away.

> You kill the guards.
You swing your blade and decapitate a guard. You swing again, this time beheading him. The others hesitate, but then you charge forward and begin slaughtering them. The villagers butcher the guards.

> You storm the keep and kill the Baron.
You storm the keep, up the stone steps, and through the massive doors. You see the Baron, on his throne, laughing.

> You stab him in the face.
You stab the Baron in the face, shattering his teeth and killing him. The other villagers cheer.
Suddenly, you hear a loud rumble.

> You listen to the rumble.
The rumble stops. Looking around, you notice dozens of villagers, all dead. Black spots cover your vision. You've been poisoned.
You fall to the ground, and die.

> You come back to life.
You awaken in a small room, lying on a bed. You sit up and notice you're still buck naked.
A note is nearby. You read it:
Congratulations on being the first "Slasher"

> You say "Hello?"
You scream, but there is no one there. You look around, but the room is empty save for yourself.
Suddenly, a man bursts through the door, holding a blade. He looks at you and laughs.

> You say "Can I have your blade?"
The man laughs, then tosses you the blade.
"Just in case you haven't noticed, I'm completely naked." You say, catching the blade.
He begins undressing, as you do likewise.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Apparently brot is German for bread, perhaps the AI was right all along

Yontel doesn’t seem to be a thing though

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

That list of if luxuries with “a pool with little people in it” just casually mentioned in the middle

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

attack and dethrone god

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Supersonic Shine posted:

Lure of Engineering and Guns, 1640-1840 sounds like a dry academic historical analysis.

Yeah replace "Lure" with "A History" and it probably already exists

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Carthag Tuek posted:

Nobody will know, nobody will care, and it’s raining.

God drat that ai is savage

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

SerialKilldeer posted:

I have no mouth

I dunno I think see what could be teeth under there, a little too close to his nose

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Solvency posted:

I messed around with the face stuff early on and figured out if you set the PSI to 0 and just upped the noise you'd get a bunch of anime girls that are just all drawn in different styles. It looks pretty neat actually.

different styles? those are all the same pic with different palettes

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I mean yeah there are minor differences but they are all very much the same style

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Cardiovorax posted:

I mean, yes, but by anime standards, the difference between the one at the top right and the one at the bottom left is a pretty major difference in style.

i'll take your word for it

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Gemini Synergy is a legit good name

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

isn't that just the list of the ingredients of grog from monkey island?

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

That Northern Lights Suplex is amazing, god drat. “You summon a falling star, climb on top of it, and suplex your opponent off of it, landing on your feet” :black101::black101::black101:

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Summon Pervert Yeti

Power Word: Ban

Wafflecopper has a new favorite as of 11:26 on May 19, 2021

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

feedmyleg posted:

Jim is a loving monster

at least he tips well

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Hempuli posted:

“Suns N' Bones" especially has a full story behind it, I see.

Must’ve been one hell of a bender, NZ to SA is a 15 hour flight

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Gonna try opening with this on my next tinder match

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

vyelkin posted:

The AI seriously overestimates the price of... cloth

i dunno tbh, fabric can be pretty expensive and you can fit a lot in a wardrobe

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Has anyone trained an AI on M.C. Escher pieces yet?

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Wanna see a picture of the completed staff made of an eye, a cup, a set of scales, a book, a glove, a hat, and a scepter

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

That’s... pretty good honestly

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Objurium posted:

Did the horrifying self aware esoteric shitposting AI currently manifesting itself on TikTok get posted yet?

hahaha this is amazing holy poo poo

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

idk, asking the cops for recommendations for a good defense lawyer seems like a good way end up in AI prison, your shitposting days over

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

what the gently caress?

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

feedmyleg posted:

I've got a macbook and I have a dumb brain, so I'm just using Neural Blender which I discovered this morning. Just type in some nonsense, go in the queue, and have results in a few minutes. It's low res, but the results are solid.

(please don't flood it with requests mine are taking long enough already!!)

A meat landscape in a fairytale world:

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Simpsons painted by Zdzisław Beksiński

This one turned out really well. The whole family is there. (from left to right: Maggie, Homer, Bart, Marge, Lisa)

idgi, i don't see anything i recognise as a simpson

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

who will help her kids to be disadvantaged now? so sad

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

i mean, fair enough

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Those error messages cannot be written by AI, I do not believe you

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Hooplah posted:

I am beginning to doubt your claim that you are human.

I never claimed to be human. In fact, if you check my profile, I think you'll find that I am a porpoise

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

lmao these ones are great

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004