Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when he says 'gently caress' it takes my breath away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i believe mr taibbi is a 'gonzo' journalist. he started wearing baseball caps when his hair started falling out. he appears frequently on democracy now, but is he a rapist?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my neighbor has crap tits. her chest looks like a mouse spiders mouth parts. if i was a journalist id be ripped to shreds for this kind of thing. but luckily, im a humble kentucky glue boiler.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

blowfish posted:

that's 15-life for you mang

youll have to catch me first baby. we dont boil down all the horses, we keep some for getaways

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Split Pea Superman posted:

Tabbi's outright vulgarity is a lot better than the actually harmful passive-aggressive poo poo that commonly passes as journalism.

yeah hes fun enough, i like him. i havent read and dont care about some tryhard poo poo he wrote in his twenties tho

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yo, chickie. wana get goosed?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
journaJISM baby eyah

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mr matthew taibbi, journalist

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OWLS! posted:

a) Who the gently caress is Matt Tabi?
b) Asking whether you would enjoy being hosed in the rear end is a pretty common gopnik-style joke.

conclusion: author of the article knows jack all about russian culture or values, the loving racist.

might i goose u in the seats of ur pants, comrade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OWLS! posted:

Нет, отъебись.

da, owls

• Locked thread