Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
my knack of incredible timing on randomly deciding to look at the mafia thread again wins again

and by that I mean eh sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Podima posted:

in it to post anime on every page again?!

please I was burgers

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9faqM-WvxBQ

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

PMush Perfect posted:

I put √-1 in every stat, because this game is imaginary.

actually it's a historical documentary

idiot

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

if you liked heat signature grab JYDGE while it's still on sale

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

magilou was worst girl

she was still good girl but worst good girl

fax

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

quote:

Or Gamer is actually town and owned the entire back line, killing multiple people. That second option seems ridiculous unless Gamer is the Queen on my side.

hey KB guess what

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Alright, actually done reading...

Game was fun, unfortunately it seemed to die down for both teams near the end as the presence of lurkers seemed to mount but I felt like it ended at a pretty good time with that in mind. I'm a bit ambivalent towards scum power levels, as I feel like the focus of the game will always be soldiers first, but it did seem like they didn't actually do much. Although having that being as a cop out and fueling paranoia etc etc was fine too, see Soag and I for D2 and all.

I think my biggest point of feedback has to go to the character sheets, actually; all these ability names are to drat long! They barely fit in the cells as is, let alone when I'm doubling up! Geez.

also; 3/5 :colbert:

edit: unfortunately they didn't fall for the indom ruse but hey, still gottem

Gamerofthegame fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jan 23, 2018

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Podima posted:

Open question for people. Chess piece ranks on your character sheets - useful or discouraging?

I mean it let me know I was goku, but I don't think it'd be terribly helpful for the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

okay i got it

hold the gently caress up

a soldiers cult game where the scum/cult team are MSF abducting town into their base and because they're stealthy and poo poo team town doesn't get to see who they're actually fighting, but the game continues as normal

with hot cold man and big boss are the two leads ensuring everyone wins

• Locked thread