Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

Holy poo poo I haven't even started reading the OP yet but in

signing up to play a podima game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Mother --

I don't want to worry you overmuch but there's been echoes that this little bit of border business is about to go straight downways. Boys and I have been going over the Khans and the Chinese, think about guerrilla tactics what like we used in the Revolution. Something in my gut tells me this one's gonna be different, 'ma. Try and try as I do, I just can't seem to get this godforsaken rifle to shoot straight. Been a skirmish or two already, not sure if it's us or them that's responsible. Not sure if there's other parties. Feels right to be out in the woods again, thank you for posting me that Thoreau gentleman's book. I've been using it to teach some of the boys 'ere how to be gooder with their letters and whatnot. Most of them behaves well-enough, I suppose, but they still menfolk and you and the pastor can be assured there won't be any worrying about me. Supposing it's only natural and polite to inquire as to father's health, but don't feel overly obligated to be answering that one. I think the truth of that particular matter has come to be as true to you as it is between he an me.

I'll try to keep you as updated on this and if'n I gets up to any killing as I'm able to be writin'.

God's blessing on all of us.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

PMush Perfect posted:

Just don't expect me to be even remotely any good.

same but with a different sense of the word good

PMush Perfect posted:

also hi pera

i will destroy you

take me out to dinner first

also no offense kb you know I love you but hoooly poo poo do I already feel like I've won

I promise to be a great player in your thread darling

God drat I am loving excited for this

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
so wait let me get this straight, Podima is running a game with two distinct sides, each with their own separate distinctions between parties, that ultimately comes to a dramatic conclusion

AND MAX IS ON THE MOD TEAM BUT Bif is in charge of one team???

this command structure sounds familiar

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

and sometimes it's a delicious ice cream cone

I have read every rule and am prepared to play with extreme presence, vim, and vigor.

inb4 I roll a fundamentally powerless character but still have a massive impact on the game somehow

also ftloP can i please have lady flavor ffs tia

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

I should really hope he wouldn't put me in charge of anything that important, though? :v:

"Bif is always scum."

HMMMMMMM

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
okay here is my line in the sand post; that is the last myst universe joke i will participate in and 100% of my focus is now on the glorious Southwest

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I feel directly responsible

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
claro que si

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
your faves are problematic

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

curiousCat posted:

whoever decided to put me and sara in the same thread lol

don't caLL YOUR SHOTS

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

The Ninth Layer posted:

I discovered today that my mom didn't know Feliz Navidad meant Merry Christmas despite her having visited sixty or so different countries, she thought it meant Happy New Year.

There is a logic to this in that why the gently caress would you say both

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
And besides isn't that the whole loving point of saturnalia anyway

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

OMGVBFLOL posted:

sí. la cultura y tradiciones de méxico y españa son mas altas de todos otros. me cago en la leche de la reina de inglaterra

ven conmigo mi amigo, verás

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I hope ya'll are prepared to praise the good Lord each and every day this dreadful conflict continues.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I have missed Kashuno

I will reload and try again

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
i was gonna post a super bummer but i am not going to after all

instead i will say,

hello... where game

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you aren't just a composition of unmitigated rage sprinkled with voracious lust for flesh and power

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
This was super fun and very informative - thank you for keeping confessionals as requested loves ❤

also thank you to PRINCE OF SPACE for the ASSIST

you rule regardless. presign for Riven, please

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

I'm super sad that I never got to use my shine based AE.

I'm super glad I bonked you on the head

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Max Peck posted:

I want my skin back please

listen, I ain't gonna throw away a perfectly good jacket now that it's already been tanned and pressed and splashed with all this here salt water

ya drat ghost. get off me boat

and then also get off of it

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

stronger lurker punishments would be nice :)

I can't quite suss out how I feel about this. On the one hand, loving play, and on the other... poo poo happens and Bad Days are bad days. At the same time as I feel like you should really only sign up to play things you're Ready To Play, loving it's not like people are intentionally screwing around.

I feel like secret lurker punishments for scum that are disclosed to them in private would be good?? But literally by saying it I've ruined it forever

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I guess. I will never like the non-kill variant so I think that's just a me thing

would not anticipate this from one of only three Myst players to be successfully assassinated by another... player...

...wait, what happened to Zulea?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

the answer is more people in battle per day

oh, is it? hm. interesting.

❤ Thank you, Gaspy. If you have the inclination, I would love a bigass explanation about why you love soldiers Mafia specifically, what you feel it adds (and removes) from the game, and especially any sort of, say, format changes or experiments you think might be cool to see someday. For reasons.

Regarding Chess, I found being a queen INCREDIBLY distracting. I don't post or play at a high enough skill level to justify ever being town VIP, I can't even handle rolling cop roles. A big part of why I (mistakenly) was trying so hard to signal or flag down bif about it was so she could realize we'd had such a bad (and also eerie) roll. I way overdid it and ONCE AGAIN shot myself and my team in the foot (minus one last moment of glory of where I won a 1v1 with Pancho Villa, for all the good it did us.)

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

I'm going to miss waking up to 200+ posts in the Texas thread.

give me a minute

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

The threat of a scum advisor is extremely important

LET NOTHING STAND CONFIRMED AND MAY LIES RAIN DOWN FROM THE BLOOD-SOAKED WATERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy