Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
This sounds loving insane so I'm down!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I don't care who leads me. I will follow your orders blindly until it leads to my untimely death.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I was all excited I wasn't picked last but then I realized it was alphabetical order.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

TMMadman posted:

I will agree with this post Sal. I thought you did a gpod job of playing for most of the game, even if you were often wrong. However, it was obvious to me that you were actually looking back over the game and doing work.

I was pushing for KB to put you in battle starting around D3 because I thought you were town and your frustration about not being in battle felt real.

I will give you a slight pass for the don't kill me stuff at the end because you didnt realize that you were hung out as bait on that final day. We had you rolecopped on D5 and knew you couldn't be scum, so there was no way you would have gotten lynched on D6/7.

I don't know whether to be happy or upset because Saturday really stressed me the gently caress out. I actually really did want to get lynched just so I could stop being so stressed about it.

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jan 23, 2018

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kashuno posted:

also mason heal

Which was also my shine ability that I never got to use. I was hoping to get to shine heal someone I trusted to get in a masonry with them to help me organize thoughts. Oh well c'est la vie!

Also thank you for the feedback.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I learned a ton this game. The surprising thing was that outside of MMT, I actually had a pretty ok read after Peck and Quid flipped scum. I just got so focused on MMT and I was getting so frustrated that nobody could explain to why they seemed so blasie about going after her.

Re: Battle fatigue
I absolutely am a fan of this. Combat is a good way to prove your loyalty. I'm a big fan of Survivor and they say that the best way to prove that you are with someone is to vote with them at tribal. It was the same way in this game, the core people that fought together trusted each other. It was very frustrating to be continuously left out of a big portion of the game. I don't blame KB for that, he wasn't sure what my loyalty was. But a mechanic to force new people to be constantly cycled in would be nice. It would

To all the Mexico people:
I'm sorry about my behavior on Saturday. I was in a horrible mood and should've just stayed away. Thank you for dealing with my melt down in stride. I also want to thank everyone in this thread that has provided me insight and encouragement. I think only having ever played Town has made it hard for me to realize what is "Scummy" and whats not.

YPM:
I sent you a PM but I wanted to say publicly to you that I especially owe you an apology.

KB:
Thank you for being a great leader and keeping the crew together. Now that I know that you had advisers and the extent of your advisers powers it makes sense to me how you were able to be so bang on with your reads. I'm sorry for being annoying about going into battles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Retro Futurist posted:

Much better!

Bif, you were very, very, EXCEPTIONALLY good in this game as a player, but you were not a great leader and I'm off to drink margaritas on the beach now.

To be fair she also basically had Grima Wormtounge in her ear as well.

• Locked thread