Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

It would be foolish of me to play this

I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

senttttttt

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Thank you for running the game, podima. Sorry if I seemed lovely for a little bit there, Texans. I let a bad day bleed over into mafia.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

You did a great job! I would have probably never voted you.

Prince of Space, you're my favorite. Sick around.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I am fairly certain I was picked close to last, which I get. I probably have a lovely reputation at this point. It was incredibly frustrating having most of the posting in the thread done when I was asleep or at work, but I don't think time zones are fully to blame for my own lurking.

I really enjoy the Shine games so I wanted to play in this one, but I know one of my many weaknesses as a player is that I'm not fully engaged in big games until a couple of days in and that normally gets on people's nerves. I apologise, and will probably retire from mafia stuff outside of stuff like the FF games.

Sorry if I made the experience less fun for anyone in Texas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Idea: three advisors, one scum and two town. None confirmed.

• Locked thread