Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Part 20: Trekking Across The Mountains is live! In this episode we finish off Mt. Corel, but it's not a pushover! Most notability the fight with the Cokatolis at the nest has been changed to something troublesome! Not only that, but we find some new very useful materia.

Truman Sticks posted:

I'm really enjoying these videos as well! You seem to know your audience, as the focus of the videos is less on the game's story and more on the changes the mod brings. This keeps the pace of the videos up.

It's a small thing, but I also like the audio queues you add whenever your added text appears on the screen. I tend to have game videos (such as LPs) on while I'm working on something else, so I like hearing the sound so I can turn my attention to the screen briefly.

My modus operandi is I will skip past a lot of story content but even an FF7 veteran can be confused if my cutting and editing is weak so I'm careful to explain how much ahead I've jumped whenever I skip past stuff. I think it's important to show which stuff I'm skipping over just so a viewer, an FF7 vet, will know that there's no new content for certain cutscenes and plot events.

As found the sound queues, that was a thing that was suggested to me which I was thankful for. Even now I'm still experimenting with editing and trying out new tricks, so change is expected!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009
This LP has been pretty great so far! Also loving the audio cues for text popping up on screen as well.

Commenting on the latest update, that Bomb was Lvl 25, so Lvl 5 Suicide would have been handy there too. Also, a few updates ago in pre-march Junon, I feel like the dialogue between Cloud and Tifa was changed up as well. But now I feel tempted to play for myself, seeing all these new bosses and scene skipping and tougher random encounters.

On a side note, is Mr. Smiley mandatory? When the first tutorial save point said "Don't believe its lies", it feels like a warning of sort, like if you make too many deals, something bad happens down the road. Also, it would be interesting to imagine someone try to do a no-Mr. Smiley run on NT.

Shin Negro
Jan 20, 2009
I just came across your LP, and I'm enjoying it so far. The innate passive mechanic is pretty interesting, and I wish I could read more about it, but the mediafire link to the manual is expired. : (

Do you know where I could get a hold of it?

not lame!
May 9, 2006
STYLE!
Wind magic is really only effective for enemies who are "flying" (or just not touching the ground) - whether they are a bird or not.

Another good example of this is the Bomb enemy you encountered on the bridge - I'd bet that earth attacks wouldn't work on him (so magic earth attacks would miss, and a weapon with earth elemental would always miss), but he was also hovering/flying.

It's a rule of thumb that applies really to enemies - I'm pretty sure the final Sephiroth will not be weak to wind (though I doubt earth attacks would hit him anyway, giving him the best of both worlds).

I look forwards to the next video :)

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

We're up with Part 21: Nothingland in which we skim past Gold Saucer and head straight to hell (Corel Prison).

Daigerus posted:

On a side note, is Mr. Smiley mandatory? When the first tutorial save point said "Don't believe its lies", it feels like a warning of sort, like if you make too many deals, something bad happens down the road. Also, it would be interesting to imagine someone try to do a no-Mr. Smiley run on NT.

I haven't heard anything about Ranking up coming around to bite the player in the rear end so I assumed it was just flavour text, even with all my dramatic editing in the Mr. Smiley debut episode.

Shin Negro posted:

I just came across your LP, and I'm enjoying it so far. The innate passive mechanic is pretty interesting, and I wish I could read more about it, but the mediafire link to the manual is expired. : (

I looked around as best as I could but I couldn't find anything. There's not a lot to the Innates, though.

not lame! posted:

Wind magic is really only effective for enemies who are "flying" (or just not touching the ground) - whether they are a bird or not.

Another good example of this is the Bomb enemy you encountered on the bridge - I'd bet that earth attacks wouldn't work on him (so magic earth attacks would miss, and a weapon with earth elemental would always miss), but he was also hovering/flying.

It's a rule of thumb that applies really to enemies - I'm pretty sure the final Sephiroth will not be weak to wind (though I doubt earth attacks would hit him anyway, giving him the best of both worlds).

I look forwards to the next video :)

I'm still getting used to these new weakness traditions and I'm trying to plan ahead with how I should set up my Materia.

Miacis
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn!!
There used to be another Scorp fight right before Dyne in the previous version of the game. It didn't have much anything interesting aside from a new, even-more-beat-up model.

Dyne's cool though. He's got Rude's AI pattern making him skip turns, a whole mess of different attacks, two of which he switches around every time he loses 25% of his HP. The Force Armour does give him Haste and a (very temporary) Shield status which uh... actually, neither of these statuses seem to have procced on him for some reason. Whoops?

Daigerus posted:

You can't progress out of the mines until you've met him, but you don't need to rank up, no. I do believe some crazy guy did a No SP run of New Threat immediately after Mr. Smiles was added to the game, and documented it in the mod's thread over on Qhimm, so it's definitely doable. You get a silly unique final scene for it.

Shin Negro posted:

The ReadMe is buried in a subfolder of the installer, so here's a more accessible link to the text file. Obvious gameplay spoilers, but still a pretty good read if you want to read the nitty-gritty and dig into say, what level synching is and what it accomplishes. All the innate stuff should be in section 3.

Miacis fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jan 16, 2018

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

This is a good LP and I am enjoying watching it.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Thanks for all the praise! The pleasure is all mine!

Coming up next is Part 22: Wheels where we actually head back to Junon to fight a Fort Condor battle quick. Along the way we obtain two Enemy Skills, White Wind and Big Guard. Then we head over to Gongaga to find ourselves a Turks battle!

Miacis posted:

There used to be another Scorp fight right before Dyne in the previous version of the game. It didn't have much anything interesting aside from a new, even-more-beat-up model.

It might be exclusive to the Arrange mode now, but I think I saw a video on it and was surprised when I didn't see any Scorps. I kind of miss the guy.

:allears:

Edit: I set the video to Public.

DoubleCakes fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jan 19, 2018

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
If anyone is playing New Threat using the 7th Heaven mod loader, what's the correct Load Order when using New Threat? I know the basic load order but not where NT comes in with it, and if I should not use certain mods due to compatibility issues

Miacis
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn!!
I still have no clue how Sega Chief did his Turk Wire effect. It's not a status ailment, and it doesn't look like a weird AI quirk. It's not even Reno/Carry Armor's "Imprisoned" status.

Fun fact: Big Guard used to be single target in the previous version, and also gave Haste, which made the barriers deplete faster, making the reflect even more obnoxious. Now it's back to being good. (On the over hand, there used to be an accessory that prevent Reflect to counteract this, but it's gone now.)

MotU posted:

If anyone is playing New Threat using the 7th Heaven mod loader, what's the correct Load Order when using New Threat? I know the basic load order but not where NT comes in with it, and if I should not use certain mods due to compatibility issues
If you mean the load order described in the 7th Heaven tutorial, New Threat is a bit of everything. It has some "Battle Models - Enemies", "Battle Textures", "Field Models - Non-Player Characters", "Gameplay - Difficulty and Story / Tweaks and Cheats". I tend to just put it it at the "Gameplay - Tweaks and Cheats" level, since otherwise it just prevents all other mods from working, but sometimes it still causes strange stuff.

Like, here, NT should use retextured models that show as black Shinra soldiers, but because I'm using the higher poly models above it, it somehow shows two Young Cids and a random guy. So the bottom line is you probably should approximate with the default load order, do trial en error fixes until it looks like everything works, and acknowledge that you probably won't get full compatibility.

As for the popular Reunion package, it does not work with New Threat. Both mods modify the same files. Sega Chief said a cross-compatible version would be worked on once both mods are done.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Coming up next is Part 23: Gongaga II which covers the second half of Gongaga. In this episode we face a new boss to New Threat and it might just be the hardest boss yet!

In the near future Sega Chief is planning to release a new update for New Threat 1.x so we'll see how that changes things. It doesn't look like it's going to redirect how I play the game.

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
Was the Lich GT fight New Threat-only? I've never seen it before, but that may be due to the fact that I've not played FF7 for some 15 years.

Loved its battle theme as well, it sounded distinctly Sephiroth-y. 7 has an amazing soundtrack in general, though.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

placid saviour posted:

Was the Lich GT fight New Threat-only? I've never seen it before, but that may be due to the fact that I've not played FF7 for some 15 years.

Loved its battle theme as well, it sounded distinctly Sephiroth-y. 7 has an amazing soundtrack in general, though.

Lich GT was added to New Threat, along with Motor Ball's replacement (the fire-themed Rubicante GT). They're named for two of the Four Fiends from Final Fantasy IV, and share some gimmicks (Lich is poison-based, Rubicante heals you before the fight). I'm at the Temple Of The Ancients and have yet to see Barbariccia GT or Cagnazzo GT, so I don't know if they're in this mod.

I didn't run into Boxer, which means I've missed Goblin Punch and may backtrack for it at some point. He's a joke about an old rumor that there was a playable NPC who used the goblin model, named Boxer. Hence asking to join your party then dying immediately.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

placid saviour posted:

The track is Weapon Raid and has that Sephiroth motif you hear in One Winged Angel and Those Chosen By The Planet. Early in the Let's Play I had a tangent on how good FF7's soundtrack is and going through it I'm thinking the soundtrack is good stuff all around. There are a few tracks I find obnoxious like Junon's theme and the Gold Saucer theme but you're also forced to listen to those themes on a loop over and over for a long time.

Brofessor Slayton posted:

Lich GT was added to New Threat, along with Motor Ball's replacement (the fire-themed Rubicante GT). They're named for two of the Four Fiends from Final Fantasy IV, and share some gimmicks (Lich is poison-based, Rubicante heals you before the fight). I'm at the Temple Of The Ancients and have yet to see Barbariccia GT or Cagnazzo GT, so I don't know if they're in this mod.

I didn't run into Boxer, which means I've missed Goblin Punch and may backtrack for it at some point. He's a joke about an old rumor that there was a playable NPC who used the goblin model, named Boxer. Hence asking to join your party then dying immediately.

In Arrange mode, Rubicante GT turns into Barbariccia GT.

As for that Boxer rumour, that's pretty interesting! I dont claim to be a scholar on FF7 rumours, but I had never heard that one about a goblin party member.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Lich is from FFI, not FFIV, you're thinking of Scarmiglione.

Also, as zombie status gets placed on the enemy party immediately, could you uh, just have phoenix downed him?

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

Also, as zombie status gets placed on the enemy party immediately, could you uh, just have phoenix downed him?

Huh, so I am. Got confused because Rubicante GT is the other one we've seen, as opposed to being Marilith/Kary/whatever the actual name of the fire boss from the first game is.

But no, Zombie status has been changed so using a Phoenix Down/Elixir/X-Potion on undead bosses just shows a green "recovery". I think Cure and Potion/Hi-Potion might still harm them? Notably this means actually having to fight the boss of Cosmo Canyon instead of cheesing your way past him. There could very well be no other differences between him and his vanilla counterpart - I don't know, because I always just revived him on turn 1.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Choco1980 posted:

Huh, so I am. Got confused because Rubicante GT is the other one we've seen, as opposed to being Marilith/Kary/whatever the actual name of the fire boss from the first game is.

But no, Zombie status has been changed so using a Phoenix Down/Elixir/X-Potion on undead bosses just shows a green "recovery". I think Cure and Potion/Hi-Potion might still harm them? Notably this means actually having to fight the boss of Cosmo Canyon instead of cheesing your way past him. There could very well be no other differences between him and his vanilla counterpart - I don't know, because I always just revived him on turn 1.

That is correct; Phoenix Down instant-KOs have been nerfed. Potions still hurt them. I don't remember what happens in my video but in one of my failed attempts at fighting Lich I used Hi-Potions to hurt his minions. As for my upcoming Cosmo Canyon fight, I don't know what he was like in the original but the New Threat has several tricks up his sleeve. Not terribly hard though!

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

We're up to Part 24: Cave of Vorpal Spiders and Miscellaneous Dangers! We arrive at Cosmo Canyon and when I come up short for a Fort Condor mission I have to grind a little bit but I skip over that for the most part. Then it's off to the Cave of the Gi where I get to meet all of its charming residents. I don't get to the end of the Cave of the Gi this video but stay tuned because in a short while I'll have the next (shorter) part 25 to finish out the Canyon.

Note: Just recently Sega Chief uploaded an update to the 1.5 build. No problems detected but for the record this Let's Play is Let's Playing through updates.

Miacis
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn!!
Here's the beautiful story of the giant red spider who lived under a rock:

Sega Chief posted:

Someone on another stream got super paranoid when he approached the second web blocking the back of the cave and started talking about 'what if there's a giant red super spider in this web?! D:' so I made a red super stinger and then didn't put it on one of the webs.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Part 25: How The Dead Wage Battle is the conclusion to the Cave of the Gi. The battle against Gi Kattan is a bit tricky but comparatively easy than some of the spider battles. After that we finish off the video with a quick Fort Condor battle. It's a short video but jam-packed with good times, so give it a watch!

Miacis posted:

Here's the beautiful story of the giant red spider who lived under a rock:

Basically this.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Part 26: Resident Evil is released! Despite some minor technical difficulties we have a blast trekking through the Shinra Manor. It's a seriously packed video!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Disappointed you didn't show us what Transform does. Is it like Morph?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Maybe its the three Cait Sith slot result where he turns into Mega Cait Sith?

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Choco1980 posted:

Disappointed you didn't show us what Transform does. Is it like Morph?

FeyerbrandX posted:

Maybe its the three Cait Sith slot result where he turns into Mega Cait Sith?

That's exactly what it is. In my first attempt at Lambda Calcule I used Cait Sith's Transform and promptly died, so I never showed that footage.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
In FFVII, you can stack poison several times on an enemy. I counted about 6-8 tics that stacked over themselves before the boss died painfully. You might be able to do the same in this mod.

Yin and Yang have Genesis wings.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
So I finally bit the bullet and downloaded the mod. I'm playing the arranged mode to see what's different from your LP (if anything).

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Fresh off the presses we got Part 27: The Nightmarish Mountains! Exploring Mt. Nibel was revised in this mod and the journey is anything but simple.

Scalding Coffee posted:

In FFVII, you can stack poison several times on an enemy. I counted about 6-8 tics that stacked over themselves before the boss died painfully. You might be able to do the same in this mod.

I tried something like that in a recent battle and nothing came of it. Further experimentation will be needed but I think the mod removed that exploit.

Scalding Coffee posted:

Yin and Yang have Genesis wings.

What makes those wings any different from FF7 wings? (I'm not familiar with FF7 EU)

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

So I finally bit the bullet and downloaded the mod. I'm playing the arranged mode to see what's different from your LP (if anything).

A lot is different from what I hear. A fellow YouTuber has been leaving messages on my videos occasionally pointing the differences between versions and I'm always willing to hear how wild Arrange Mode is.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

DoubleCakes posted:

What makes those wings any different from FF7 wings? (I'm not familiar with FF7 EU)

Genesis is like a proto-Sephiroth. He's the main focus of Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Added Effect stacks the poison.
Stealing that sword might have soothed the rage of that scorpion.

Miacis
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn!!
Powersoul Keeper is an interesting little guy because, like the Powersoul fist he keeps, some of his attacks become more powerful when in Near-Death or Death-Sentenced. So when his HP gets low enough, he uses Powersoul Charge, which heals him, puts Haste+Wall on him, as well as Fury (reduces his accuracy) and Death Sentence + Death Force, which means he gets the x4 power boost without actually dying. If you have Dispell, it's not a bad idea to remove his Death Sentence with it.

And when his HP gets even lower, Oversoul Charge add undispellable Berserk and Resist to the mix. On the plus side, Berserks means he can't re-buff constantly, and the Death Sentence damage boost eventually runs out: on the minus side, he's still berserked, so he needs to die fast. Normally the Resist is supposed to nullify the poison ticks I think, but I guess it didn't apply right on your attempt, for some reason...

Scalding Coffee posted:

I'm.... almost certain that is not a thing in either vanilla FF7 or this mod. Poison is merely a toggled status that inflicts 1/32nd of a character's HP (1/16th on a weakness, 1/64th on resistance). If a bunch of ticks trigger one after another, it's generally because you're playing on Active ATB or Recommended (to a lesser extent) so time keeps going during animations, meaning multiple ticks get queued up.

Miacis fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Feb 8, 2018

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

DoubleCakes posted:

I'm always willing to hear how wild Arrange Mode is.

So the first major difference I've noticed from your LP is the Plasmabuster fight. It's still a pincer attack; just the other way around. You fight two Plasmabusters.

EDIT: Shinra Building was the same until the end where you fight the thousand gunner and the two helicopters at the same time. Also you couldn't hurt Light Nation during the Rufus fight.

Oh and you missed out on the Kalm flashback.

GenderSelectScreen fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Feb 10, 2018

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

It's a beautiful Monday and it's time for Part 28: Everywhere We Go. This episode is very segmented. We get the Tiny Bronco and sail around all over the world and not all of my endeavors are successful! We start in Rocket Town and we end with a (taxing) trip to Wutai.

Miacis posted:

Powersoul Keeper is an interesting little guy because, like the Powersoul fist he keeps, some of his attacks become more powerful when in Near-Death or Death-Sentenced. So when his HP gets low enough, he uses Powersoul Charge, which heals him, puts Haste+Wall on him, as well as Fury (reduces his accuracy) and Death Sentence + Death Force, which means he gets the x4 power boost without actually dying. If you have Dispell, it's not a bad idea to remove his Death Sentence with it.

And when his HP gets even lower, Oversoul Charge add undispellable Berserk and Resist to the mix. On the plus side, Berserks means he can't re-buff constantly, and the Death Sentence damage boost eventually runs out: on the minus side, he's still berserked, so he needs to die fast. Normally the Resist is supposed to nullify the poison ticks I think, but I guess it didn't apply right on your attempt, for some reason...

I was prepared for that fight but I was unprepared for that fight. Oversouled Powersoul Keeper hits so drat hard I couldn't believe it. Ultimately I was pretty triumphant but I feel it was mostly because of luck.

So the first major difference I've noticed from your LP is the Plasmabuster fight. It's still a pincer attack; just the other way around. You fight two Plasmabusters.

EDIT: Shinra Building was the same until the end where you fight the thousand gunner and the two helicopters at the same time. Also you couldn't hurt Light Nation during the Rufus fight.

Oh and you missed out on the Kalm flashback.

All the boss changes sound cool, if not potentially frustrating with how hard they are. I don't think I love the combat and play of FF7 to give it a shot but it's cool that it's an option.

As for the Kalm flashback, I skipped it on purpose because I assumed it didn't offer anything new for New Threat but am I wrong on that?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
You don't keep any learned enemy skills by running away in the regular game.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

DoubleCakes posted:

As for the Kalm flashback, I skipped it on purpose because I assumed it didn't offer anything new for New Threat but am I wrong on that?

It has a couple extra scenes; one being when Sephiroth informs Cloud they're heading to Nibelheim Cloud turns to his soldier self and says "Hey aren't you fr-" and then the scene resets to Cloud saying he's from Nibelhiem. I'm liking how the mod handles Cloud's identity crisis so far. Oh and Cloud is no longer a level 1 shmuck with 140 health. Now he's a level 31 SOLDIER 1st Class with the stats and materia to prove it. Oh and Sephiroth's playable. He's pretty powerful but no longer one-shots the dragon. That's now an actual boss fight. Other then that it's the same but I found it a welcome surprise.

The boss fight in lower Junon was brutal and I defeated Jenova VECTOR super easily only to have my game freeze at the Costa del Sol savepoint. Then it became a struggle to re-beat her. :argh:

Didn't come across the A-TMX Scorpion in the desert though. :smith:

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Part 29: Japanese Getaway is live! This episode is all about Wutai and trying to get the party's Materia back after Yuffie steals it! How the mods communicates the importance of items is cool.

Scalding Coffee posted:

You don't keep any learned enemy skills by running away in the regular game.

Noted. I remembered incorrectly-- I remembered that you could get Beta by having the Midgar Zolom cast it on you and then dashing but that's not true.

It has a couple extra scenes; one being when Sephiroth informs Cloud they're heading to Nibelheim Cloud turns to his soldier self and says "Hey aren't you fr-" and then the scene resets to Cloud saying he's from Nibelhiem. I'm liking how the mod handles Cloud's identity crisis so far. Oh and Cloud is no longer a level 1 shmuck with 140 health. Now he's a level 31 SOLDIER 1st Class with the stats and materia to prove it. Oh and Sephiroth's playable. He's pretty powerful but no longer one-shots the dragon. That's now an actual boss fight. Other then that it's the same but I found it a welcome surprise.

That's quite interesting! I don't think I'd want to do the Kalm flashback but it's great that the modder fixed up those parts of the game too.

The boss fight in lower Junon was brutal and I defeated Jenova VECTOR super easily only to have my game freeze at the Costa del Sol savepoint. Then it became a struggle to re-beat her. :argh:

I'm thankful I got past that part before the update kicked in. A few other people got that error.

Didn't come across the A-TMX Scorpion in the desert though. :smith:

I was expecting Scorp in the desert but the mod moved him! That change is pretty recent in New Threat's development too!

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I will enjoy the biggest pain in the rear end part of the game that you are not supposed to immediately do. Please try Added Effect+Poison in your weapon slot, for experimentation purposes.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Feb 16, 2018

VKing
Apr 22, 2008
I'm noticing some pretty bad low-frequency background noise in the latest video. It's distracting and uncomfortable.
Not sure if it's from your microphone or something else.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

VKing posted:

I'm noticing some pretty bad low-frequency background noise in the latest video. It's distracting and uncomfortable.
Not sure if it's from your microphone or something else.

I think it's my mic. I'll try and fix it for upcoming videos.

Scalding Coffee posted:

I will enjoy the biggest pain in the rear end part of the game that you are not supposed to immediately do. Please try Added Effect+Poison in your weapon slot, for experimentation purposes.

I'll experiment with it next time I play as for the "biggest pain in the rear end" I have a feeling I know what you're talking about.

Miacis
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn!!
I would recommend checking the Turtle's Paradise bar and chatting with the people in there for goodies. Even without all the fliers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
I was the perfect age for FF7 when it came out, I remember coming home from school every Friday afternoon and just tucking in for marathon sessions all weekend. It's the game that made me jump ship from Nintento and become a Sony boy, but I don't think I'd have the patience to replay it today. Your heavily-edited videos are pretty much perfect for getting to see the game again and checking out new stuff from the mod without having to suffer through all the fluff. Looking forward to the next one!