Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Oh, did you figure out a work around for those audio bugs you referenced in a stream earlier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

More so than most post-apocalypse protagonists, Warren just seems so insanely good at eviscerating and dismembering. I wonder if perhaps part of it is because he spent so long paralyzed, dreaming about getting his full functionality back, that two things have happened: One, he has let go of preconceived notions of what he should be doing with his body, so he throws himself into things that a more accustomed person would balk at doing; and two, he has a passive aggressive need to show anyone who gets in his way what's its like to lose (control of your) body parts.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

CJacobs posted:

By the way, here's something for you all to munch on for a little while: We don't know very much about the titular Surge right now, but based on everyone being insane and the facility in disrepair it obviously has already come and gone by the time Warren wakes up at the junkyard. But something for you folks to consider until we find out more about it is, did Warren arrive at CREO on the train before the Surge, or after?

Huh. I always took it that he happened to be in surgery for his suit implants at exactly the time the surge happened. Though if he got there after...that adds a potential wrinkle to, perhaps, why his surgery turned out the way it did, and why he's not (as much?) a lunatic like nearly everyone else.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Night10194 posted:

The whole decoupling of the RNG from gear progression was nothing but positive for the game, though. You want that dude's cool chainsaw sword? There is a specific gameplay action you must take to acquire it, rather than needing to grind him.

Yeah, that's a really good idea.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I suppose it's possible that Warren is tearing himself to bits in the suit and his awareness of his injuries has been turned off by the rig.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I am immensely frustrated I can't watch this or any of your streams because my internet at home exploded in a thunderstorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Go to Disney World, ride the Small World ride, come out the other side in the Other World from Silent Hill.