Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

wearing sunglasses makes me a cool kid
i dunno, this seems pretty in line with most of my experiences in the actual workforce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

he holds it in like a real man.

something i noticed that i haven't really thought of in your other playthroughs; warren's voice is the voice of a guy in his late 20s, early 30s. but like his face in that opening cutscene where he gets a bunch of metal plates screwed into his loving bones looks like he's in his mid 40s.

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

HereticMIND posted:

Really good introduction to the world and its mechanics. Very interesting premise by having a wheelchair bound man be the protagonist (though he doesn't stay that way for very long--a shame, really; was looking forward to upgrading it to have rocket boosters to give me mad hops, brah). A very promising start.

man now i wanna see a soulslike where the protagonist spends the whole game wheelchair-bound.

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

creo is just so crawling with crazy people that every time one dies another rises up to take his place. like some kind of cyberpunk dystopian hydra.

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

I would love a canon explanation for why Warren fights like a champion. I can accept that he just canonically never died but there's no actual reason he should be able to fight as efficiently as he does. :colbert:

clearly he learned how to fight from watching carbon cat cartoons

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

cjacobs don't pretend that creo ever looked like it was a good company. we're just learning that behind the facade of kindly hipster douchebag don hackett they actually were just your average greedy tech company.

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

anyone who's watched cjacobs's streams of this should know full well what the real best armour in the game is. we won't be seeing it for a while though, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

warren, just kinda wants to go home probably.