Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
takunomi was a good show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tamba posted:

I just watched the first two episodes because of this post. I didn't expect the dubstep ending song :pcgaming:

episode solo is legit

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Guy Goodbody posted:

takunomi was a good show

It was, that was a good finale. Ganbatte Makoto

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guy Goodbody posted:

takunomi was a good show

Was that steaming anywhere, it's a show I always think I should watch when someone mentions it and then immediately forget about.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it was on hidive, at least in the US

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh yeah it is here too, cheers

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I'm finally catching up on March Lion and every single episode in the second half of s02 has been absolutely amazing. :stare:

It's going to be hard picking between this and Yorimoi for AotY.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I really liked the last episode of Garo Vanishing Line. That was a surprisingly good show, and now I'm interested in the rest of the Garo franchise

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

I really liked the last episode of Garo Vanishing Line. That was a surprisingly good show, and now I'm interested in the rest of the Garo franchise

if you haven't seen any of the other anime, Seal of Flames is good and also has a sequel movie. i've not seen Crimson Moon but it was victim of a pretty bad production to the point that people joke about it not even existing in Garo canon, so ymmv.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The one with the sharper fangs wins

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The one with the sharper fangs wins

Hmmm, interesting rules. Is that what Killing Bites is?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Xinder posted:

Hmmm, interesting rules. Is that what Killing Bites is?

Can't say for sure. Might be easier to guess if someone on the show bothered to explain it.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

dogsicle posted:

if you haven't seen any of the other anime, Seal of Flames is good and also has a sequel movie. i've not seen Crimson Moon but it was victim of a pretty bad production to the point that people joke about it not even existing in Garo canon, so ymmv.

Yeah, Seal of Flames (the one in medieval Spain) is good, Crimson Moon (the one in Heian Japan) is crap. This applies to both the visuals and the writing.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

So so late on this, but the Mummy show is completely underrated and is the surprise cutest and chillest show from this season.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

AnacondaHL posted:

So so late on this, but the Mummy show is completely underrated and is the surprise cutest and chillest show from this season.

Wait, even cuter/chiller than Yuru Camp? Now I've got to check this out.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Wait, even cuter/chiller than Yuru Camp? Now I've got to check this out.

I watched all of Yuru Camp and am halfway through Miira, but... yea Mummy gets the edge. They do these nuanced things with the animation and sound effects that tie everything together. Combined with excellent execution of the premise and great goofy characters (monsters included!), it's like a blowtorch being fired on my cold black jaded heart (opposed to Yuru Camp which dropped my heart in a JetBoil heated with isobutane).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
I haven't seen YuruCamp. but Mummy is extremely cute. The little sound effects are :3:

Also the dance moves during the ED are pretty slick

Eela6 fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Apr 8, 2018

• Locked thread