Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
NJersey
Dec 1, 2008

Alright, I think I got an idea for a game that would be fun and something I could accomplish in the time limit. This is my first jam and I've been learning Unity and how to code so if I avoid feature creep and don't procrastinate I should be able to submit something before the deadline!

Also, keep the updates coming. My favorite part of this so far is seeing everyone's progress. Good luck, everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NJersey
Dec 1, 2008

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

90 Second History

This looks great, stick with this one.

NJersey
Dec 1, 2008

Put me on the Wall of Shame. drat procrastination and then some unexpected events came up and didn't have time to finish.

Will probably finish it myself though, I think it's a fun idea.

Good luck, everyone! Some great looking games here.

• Locked thread