Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Team Dogpit will not be participating in this winter's jam -- because I have ascended to a higher plane of cabal-like scheming. I'm looking forward to playing alla ya'll's games!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
By the way, I am offering professional-quality voice acting for any team who gives me lines to read - this is not an exclusive offer so don’t hesitate to ask! I am a contralto and have a rich resonant voice well-suited to playing computer systems, Cate Blanchett knock-offs, and sultry temptresses. In my character repertoire I have bargain bin Naruto (believe it!), waifu voice (uguu~), and a variety of others.

Here’s what others are saying about Xibanya’s voice acting!

“It’s a very soothing voice.” - Everdraed

“Your ‘notice me senpai’ is viscerally horrifying.” - Noyemi

“I’m going to bed and hopefully never wake up.” - SupSuper

Additionally, Mihai Zetta is offering VO as well. He has a bright baritone and is one of the most talented people I’ve met in my life in addition to being an actual literal IRL anime character.

• Locked thread