Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah man gently caress Scrooge McDuck and his money swimming pool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

:nms: :nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpAx8Z5z40

eh spoilers ain't working.

Syrian Lannister fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Dec 19, 2017

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Don't forget their kids

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

their dogs are innocent

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I lust for death of wealth through 100% taxation.

Death of the physical vessel of wealth is optional.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

their dogs are innocent

Rescue the dogs, use pronged training collars on their owners.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

use pronged training collars on their owners.

dont kink shame

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
We could always use them in place of nooses, just need to hook the collars to a hoist.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Maybe if rich people didn't bring things to the point of crisis by using their wealth to pervert law and government we wouldn't have to murder them.

Until then, well, as the song goes "it's time for guillotines".

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

all nobles must hang

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

Started my own pool. Currently have a coffee cup half filled with pennies, well on the way you loving poors

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Yo, I like money tho

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I mean, I only have enough to save up a reasonable amount and spend an irresponsable amount on internet pixel poo poo, but I kinda like money

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
I just gotta hold out until I win the lotto, then screw y'all.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Iain posted:

I just gotta hold out until I win the dice game with this month's rent money, then screw y'all.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yo, I like money tho

We should hang out

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

We should hang out

Gonna need to see the money first. No butt stuff and cuddles longer than 10 minutes you gotta pay extra.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

hopeful future
https://twitter.com/crulge/status/943259958686240768

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Geez you guys are volatile.

The rich have their means of production,

And the workers their unions!

Through conflict and compromise between these two factions, peace and prosperity for all will be maintained. Capitalism will endure, and nurtured competition will ensure access to cutting-edge goods, services, and technological innovations at reasonable prices for generations to-

-oh. They did what? They killed the unions?

.. hang on, let me think of a fair response.

Wait wait. It'll come to me.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
jk. I don't blame the rich.

I blame The American Dipshit.

Bonus: despite owning many firearms, he's a much softer target than The Rich.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Victor Vermis posted:

jk. I don't blame the rich.

I blame The American Dipshit.

Bonus: despite owning many firearms, he's a much softer target than The Rich.

If killing them both means less of these posts I'm all in

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

hey if you kill all the rich i won't be able to make sweet money breaking their yachts

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

hey if you kill all the rich i won't be able to make sweet money breaking their yachts

their yacht becomes your yacht

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Stealing this

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
PYF rich person assassination!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Herrhausen

quote:

Herrhausen was killed by a sophisticated roadside bomb shortly after leaving his home in Bad Homburg on 30 November 1989. He was being chauffeured to work in his armoured Mercedes-Benz, with bodyguards in both a lead vehicle and another following behind.[1] The 7 kg bomb was hidden in a bag on a bicycle parked next to the road that the assassins knew Herrhausen would be traveling in his three-car convoy. The bomb was detonated when Herrhausen's car interrupted a beam of infrared light as it passed the bicycle. The bomb targeted the most vulnerable area of Herrhausen's car – the door where he was sitting – and required split-second timing to overcome the car's special armour plating. The bomb utilized a Misznay–Schardin mechanism. A copper plate, placed between the explosive and the target, was deformed and projected by the force of the explosion. It is unlikely that this improvised explosive device had the precise engineering required to form the liner into a more effective slug or "carrot" shape (as in a shaped charge or an explosively formed penetrator (EFP))[citation needed]. The detonation resulted in a mass of copper being projected toward the car at a speed of nearly two kilometers per second, effectively penetrating the armoured Mercedes. Herrhausen's legs were severed and he bled to death.

No one has ever been charged with the murder.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

lmao
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/943368771988795392

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

laughing IRL at that.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I'm starting to think the safety of the rich is more that nobody knows where they live than anything else

Like "That rich part of long island" isn't specific enough.

Only solution is indescriminate carpet bombing, something the US is luckily very good at.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Hopefully with enough years of the cultural response being "rich people are the real people screwing the country" our broke brained mass murderers stop going after schools, music festivals and minority churches and start mass-murdering corporate suites, Wall Street meeting rooms and mega-yachts.

Kind of a longshot but the first one to do so would make the news for weeks then ideally it turns into a self-reinforcing cycle.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

he looks like a badly colored easter egg

get a trainer and put down the cake fatty

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
He looks like the landlord's brother out of Bob's Burgers

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I just don't understand how anyone could hate that guy? He's making zaney yacht/discotheque/office clothes with the billions daddy got from funding climate change denial/eroding the social safety net/union busting. What's not to love?

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
He's chubby

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
I usually encourage eating the rich but he might actually gently caress up your blood pressure so maybe not.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I just don't understand how anyone could hate that guy? He's making zaney yacht/discotheque/office clothes with the billions daddy got from funding climate change denial/eroding the social safety net/union busting. What's not to love?

Look at the name.

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
If I were rich, I’d want someone to eat my dick

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Lurks Morington posted:

If I were rich, I’d want someone to eat my dick

That dude wasn't rich, though.

Probably :nms: btw

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
Hover hand. You feel teeth, you know what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

I'm starting to think the safety of the rich is more that nobody knows where they live than anything else

Like "That rich part of long island" isn't specific enough.

Only solution is indescriminate carpet bombing, something the US is luckily very good at.

you're not wrong. there is a reason rich people don't want public transportation in places like DC: they don't want the poors to be physically able to get to where they live

• Locked thread