Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Oh poo poo here we go. Brunom you crazy son of a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Wait is this the first non-OG SRW without Kouji in the cast?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

GimmickMan posted:

They pay the licenses. This is why you see a fuckton of Sunrise shows in SRW, since they both belong to Bandai Namco.

Bad news for those expecting more Dunbine. That scene we saw? That's from the final episode. That means we all missed out on having Keen Kiss fight it out with Shot Weapon. Criminal, I tell you.
Are we positive the Dunbine cast isn't just made up of Metal Gear villains? Pretty sure Shot Weapon was someone I killed in one of the MSX games.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Brunom1 posted:

All fixed and, no, I just didn't record any battles between him and Amagatsu since he doesn't have any convos with him. So, I had to leave Kurou's quotes stand-alone.

Also, I wouldn't be lying if I didn't say that, when Yulianne dropping the sushi was questioned back on mission 4, my first thought was you were going to answer and be coy about it. :v:
Don't you mean being koi about sushi?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Flying through the sky, you say? I see you're taking after Alto now. :v:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

LP has been good imo.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Blaze Dragon posted:

Puns are good but must be used sparingly. Overusing puns leads to the pun singularity, where the punnity of the world becomes too high, and then it triggers Pun Nemesis and we all become Dads.

...That's how it works, right?

It works for starting a page, it seems.
This all sounds like a good thing though? :confused:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Hellioning posted:

I refuse to accept this as a possible option.

Because if so, it means that they deliberately made an fantasy story out of SRW X and managed to completely ignore Escaflowne and Rayearth as possible options while adding in G-reco.
X specifically had a roster chosen first- they came up with the isekai theme after the fact.

Escaflowne would have made a ton of sense for that game though, yeah, especially with Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water there.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Since UX has two Byston Wells, why hasn't there been a part yet where Dunbine's Byston Well is on the top screen and Wings of Rean's Byston Well is on the bottom screen, and we have to control units between both of them?

3DS has two screens, two Byston Wells...it makes too much sense!!!!

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

GimmickMan posted:

As one of the three people that liked the 00 movie
Who is the third member of our trio?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I'd like to see BX myself. Seems like a pretty natural followup to UX anyways.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Congrats on finishing yet another of these LP's, Brunom. I can't believe how quickly you churned this one out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

The gameplay of V and X's DLC might not be the greatest but yeah they pull out some nice goofy little stories out of them.