Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Shane McMahon in the right?
This poll is closed.
No 15 21.74%
No 18 26.09%
No 18 26.09%
No 18 26.09%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WWE Clash of Champions opponents clash in monumental Six-Man Tag Team battle
This past Sunday’s WWE Network special has come and gone, but not without its share of controversy. While serving as Special Guest Referees for the battle between Randy Orton & Shinsuke Nakamura and Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn, Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon were unable to stay on the same page, and the friction led to a fast-count from The “Yes!” Man, resulting in KO & Zayn claiming victory and keeping their jobs. Plus, AJ Styles fought through the meddling of The Singh Brothers to retain his WWE Championship in a taxing bout against Jinder Mahal. The bad blood will continue to boil over tonight in a Six-Man Tag Team rematch from Tribute to The Troops when Styles, Orton & Nakamura join forces to clash with Mahal, Owens & Zayn. What will happen when these intense rivals collide inside the squared circle?

The New Day get ready for the holidays
The holidays are here, and The New Day is ready to celebrate! Kofi Kingston, Big E & Xavier Woods will be out to spread cheer among the WWE Universe on SmackDown LIVE, but what will the four-time tag team champions have in store to make sure your Christmas isn’t booty?

Dolph Ziggler celebrates his United States Title victory
Dolph Ziggler shocked the WWE Universe at WWE Clash of Champions when he walked out of a Triple Threat Match as the new United States Champion. The Showoff plans on rubbing that in the face of everyone who doubted him on SmackDown LIVE tonight, as he has a special celebration planned in honor of his big win.

Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin try to knock off The Usos
The Usos survived a grueling Fatal 4-Way Match on Sunday to hang on to their SmackDown Tag Team Titles, but their week won’t be getting any easier, as they’ll be facing Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin on SmackDown LIVE. The duos collided for Team Blue’s tag team titles over a month ago, and Gable & Benjamin won by count-out and feel that they’re still owed a rematch for the championship. This is their chance to prove they deserve it.

What's next for Natalya after "turning her back" on the WWE Universe at Clash of Champions?
Based off her harsh rant at WWE Clash of Champions, one thing is clear: Natalya is done caring about what the Women's division and the WWE Universe thinks of her.

Tune in tonight for all that and hopefully more of this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh boy. AJ vs Jinder is probably going to continue from this. Ugh.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Nice of them to confirm that Clash of Champions was a waste of time

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I hope Daniel Bryan announces he has fired Shane McMahon.

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006
No Heath Slater option, no Bork Lazer option. :(

bartok
May 10, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Oh boy. AJ vs Jinder is probably going to continue from this. Ugh.

I think they just need a third uppercard heel and Jinder is literally the only guy they can use.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Daniel Bryan is good and correct.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shane did you watch the tape?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Shane clearly didn't watch when Randy RKO'd Seth last year at Wrestlemania.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Shane sucks lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shane... you were the ref :cripes:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I feel like when the storyline is "does this authority figure abuse their power" and the authority figure says "I was angry and frustrated and broke the rules because I hate those guys" on-air, that should probably end any narrative question about the angle.

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006
This crowd gets it. This crowd is cool.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Oh yes, costing the Survivor Series men's team that victory, which lead to them .... being fired, losing money, having to fire someone, losing a first round draft pick?

Oh yeah. It cost Smackdown absolutely nothing because it was a worthless match without stakes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hahaha, I love this crowd.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Kevin Owens, I condemn you to a beating at my hands.

Sami Zayn, I condemn you to a beating at my hands.

Daniel Bryan, I'm sorry but even if our doctors eventually clear you go compete, I just don't want expose myself to liability.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

DBry looks like poo poo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shane... you're completely and totally in the wrong, just be the loving heel or go away.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
"Please, please, pleasssseeee fire me!"

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Seriously fire me

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Please

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The real problem with our business is making sure these two guys who don't matter don't interrupt the rule of law on our show, meanwhile we were totally cool with the world champion breaking the rules for like half a year because

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
God drat, that's a good line.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

Why does Sane duckface in response to shock?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

No, Shane. Fire him and bring in Teddy Long, playa. Tag team matches for all.

Holla, holla, holla.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rhonne posted:

"Please, please, pleasssseeee fire me!"

Every contract signing he tried to sneak in a notice for termination for himself :)

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Hope Jinder's titty deflated a bit

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

EXCITING.. DISCOURSE.. ACTION

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
lol they've got a loving fidget spinner

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm having another of those "maybe I need to take a break for awhile" moments, because the promo being the same this-storyline-hasn't-changed-at-all promo and the main event being another random six-man is making me feel preemptively exhausted.

please do something cool tonight, smackdown

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Catching up on DVR and holy poo poo this crowd is great. Also Shane is totally turning heel.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Also Shane is totally turning heel.

He better loving be because it's getting really frustrating watching this:

CarlCX posted:

I feel like when the storyline is "does this authority figure abuse their power" and the authority figure says "I was angry and frustrated and broke the rules because I hate those guys" on-air, that should probably end any narrative question about the angle.

NOT be the end of the narrative question about the angle.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

holy poo poo this crowd is great.

They are! Chanting,"Thank you, Bryan!" ruled.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Catching up on DVR and holy poo poo this crowd is great. Also Shane is totally turning heel.

Shane looked visibly kind of annoyed at the thank you Bryan chant and it was great.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

That looked like a cool team move by B&G. Can anyone not watching PiP confirm if it was cool?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
did i miss anything good

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CarlCX posted:

Shane looked visibly kind of annoyed at the thank you Bryan chant and it was great.

Something else I noticed. People might think I'm reading too much into it because it's subtle but he didn't do the cheap pop right at first. He went right to business. And before he started speaking I thought to myself "I bet he doesn't do the cheap pop". He did, but late, and even then it was significantly more subdued.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im not watching tonight but i hope you all have fun! bye!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Welp, Usos are definitely retaining then

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Bill Goldberg posted:

did i miss anything good

Like twenty minutes of Thrilling, Pulse-Pounding :words: with DBry and Shane Who Definitely Did Nothing Wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Something else I noticed. People might think I'm reading too much into it because it's subtle but he didn't do the cheap pop right at first. He went right to business. And before he started speaking I thought to myself "I bet he doesn't do the cheap pop". He did, but late, and even then it was significantly more subdued.

What? The first thing Shane said was "How you doin tonight? What's up NEWARK!"

• Locked thread