Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Sounds like a fine suggestion to me. After all its not like they expect one of the paintings to have been swapped out, so they can't be angry with us that the pictures are as we found them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parenthesis
Jan 3, 2013
A fine suggestion - let's look at some art.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Much happier with Mopsie and Rory to help.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Much happier here.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Much happier here.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Pangurban posted:

I plan to go into more detail on that front once this run is over. Suffice to say for now, boy howdy, you have no idea.

i'm actually really curious about this :(

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Bad for Digestion. Oh god, you have no idea.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.

Pangurban posted:

I plan to go into more detail on that front once this run is over. Suffice to say for now, boy howdy, you have no idea.

I to one am eager to hear all about your digestion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pangurban
Apr 29, 2015

Just as a heads up, I'm not sure if I did this in an exhausted stupor or if my phone just decided to be a traitorous bastard, but the update I've been dodging finally downloaded last night. Like last time, it bumped me back to the beginning of the chapter. Unlike last time, it did so without resetting my stats, or my money. So I'm gonna have to replay the game again. If there's not an update for a couple of days, that would be why, because I can't imagine this isn't going to be hellaciously tedious.

• Locked thread