Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Chapter 8 is pretty long, so I'll split it up like Chapter 2.

Page 55 posted:

The two morning suns light up the skies of Jandella, driving temperatures to record highs before most of the species stir from their nocturnal hibernation. Raphael, Uriel, and Jumbla waste no time in surviving the surrounding area, quickly scaling the Trillidad hills, which over look Falco, so as to spy on their enemies.

The city is buzzing with activity, the Angelic citizenship readying themselves for war. Armored units, that include the dreaded Land Destroyers, enter the city from the east as amphibious war boats sail down the Watu River. At the mouth of the river, where it empties into the Aspen sea the new Emperor Bal Ram Pompe has erected an enormous bronze statue of himself, one that reaches over 2,000 feet above the city streets. This monstrous effigy straddles the Watu River with one leg firmly planted on the east shoreline and the other leg firmly secured on the west shoreline, thus causing all entering and exiting sea vessels to pass through the arch of his legs.

"Would you just look at that statue? How much narcissism would it take to do such a thing?" Jumbla spouts in shocked disgust.

"The shroud of pride has fallen over Pompe." Uriel explains.

Pompe is readying the city for "the first annual Feast Of Accession" in celebration of his rise to power. While citizens and slaves busy themselves about the preparations, Pompe and his dark mentors are holding a meeting:

Page 56 posted:

"Isn't this all just decadently wicked?" Bal Ram Pompe spouts with pride, not drawing a response from the Masters.

"I sense the Masters have questions?"

"We want to know what your plans are in putting down of this rumored rebellion that's brewing on the out skirts of the city?" Virgo asks.

[...]

"Fear is a great weapon, therefore terror must be instilled into the hearts of these pathetic species." Pompe responds with an evil spark.

Pompe plans to have a sacrifice at the coming feast. He wants to kill Jumbla, but he will have to make do with another victim. This scene ends with a very strange exchange:

Pages 56-57 posted:

"I'm sure he's well hidden." Virgo offers.

Yes, I'm sure of that, but his wife is not." Pompe counters as he claps, bringing Anton in front of the throne, whom refuses to bow.

"You should bow before your king!" Pompe spits through his grinding teeth.

"When I'm before my King I will bow, now what will you have of me?"

"Send the Centurions to the jungle village Karbla and bring me back Anaru."

"Her blood will be on your hands Pompe."

"Gladly taken Anton, gladly taken."

What is Anton doing here? I mean, I know what he's doing here, but what is he doing? He's a prisoner, but he somehow commands Pompe's forces, even though he refuses to submit to Pompe, who gives the orders anyway, but decides to relay them through this prisoner because...? Was this seriously the only way for Robinson to show Anton as Pompe's captive?

We go back to Earth (I probably should have mentioned this much earlier, but these scene breaks are separated by maple leaf dingbats, which give the book an incongruously Canadian tint) for some confusing worldbuilding:

Page 57 posted:

The fallen Angels of Earth, who feel emboldened by the capture of the Oracles of Knowledge and Sacred Scroll of Light, openly embrace the empires of the humanoids making them their own.

I'm going to stop right here for a second - if the fallen angels are controlling these civilizations because Satan has the Oracles and Scroll, what the heck was going on before that happened? Ra had clearly been running Egypt for a while before the news got there, and Egypt is not presented as an aberration. It might be argued that the fallen angels now rule "openly" and were covert before, but Ra seemed pretty open about reigning from his topaz throne of swirling fire. Whatever, let's get back to these empires:

Page 57 posted:

Many provinces now dot the planet, such as the continent of Mu, and the Lemurion civilization, which boast of electrical power, air conditioning, airless cylinder tubes, and crystals that glow at night to light their homes. The cities of Mohenjo Daro and Haroppa, jewels of the Indian subcontinent are a remarkable feat in city planning with an amazing plumbing and sewage system that runs through both cities.

[...]

The pyramids of Sukuh in central Java are stunning and identical to the ones found at the Mayan site called, Uaxactun. The Mayans are brilliant astronomers, and mathematicians, who've built colossal canals and hydroponic garden cities throughout the Yucatan Peninsula. Enormous flying mining ships export jade to ancient China and in return, they teach the secrets of geomancy to the Mayans.

It almost seems like Robinson is about to get off the ancient alien train at this point. Plumbing is an impressive accomplishment for an ancient people, but it's not that "amazing" for spacefaring angels to set up. And are these people really "brilliant astronomers and mathematicians" if they're just studying the existing astronomy and mathematics of their extraterrestrial leaders? It's hard to square the responsibility for these wonders that Robinson ascribes to the angels with the awed reverence that he gives their supposed underlings. Whatever, all that matters is that we've finally learned where China got all that jade.

Earth's largest spaceport is Baalbek (which Robinson should probably call Heliopolis of Phoenicia, although that would be only slightly less anachronistic - and peeing in the ocean compared to what's coming up), because the Trilithon there was clearly part of an angelic landing pad before the Romans built a temple around it. This spaceport is so large that it has entire "beacon cities" guiding vessels to it, with Mount Zion serving as "the Galactic Control Center called, The Mount Of Direction". What became of this massive assembly between then and now is anyone's guess.

Michael and the other Guardian Knights have been sent to Earth, but he can't land at Baalbek because it's controlled by the fallen angels, who are consumed "in the incestuous fire of sins darkest grip". Instead, he heads south, to the lush, not-yet-frozen paradise of Antarctica:

Page 58 posted:

He approaches over Enderby and makes his way around the coast of the Ross Sea, until he reaches Queen Maud Land, where he sets Galactic One down.

"Your Royal Majesty, the Queen Maud of Antarctica, welcomes the great Guardian Knights to her kingdom," a Stately dispatch proclaims as he bows deeply before Michael.

...I love this book.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jan 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

You know the more you post, the more I'm convinced that if the author had created a timeline and plot outline, he'd be halfway to a perfectly competent novel. I'm not saying it would be good, but a lot the confusion arising from this would be addressed.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
He'd be halfway to competent Star Wars fanfiction.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

anilEhilated posted:

He'd be halfway to competent Star Wars fanfiction.

So better than three-quarters of the old EU? :haw:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Page 59 posted:

In the Land Of The Lions, the Grey's have constructed a massive factory that builds humanoid machines the locals call, the Metal People. The project known as T1-47 is designed to build humanoid machines called androids that are programmed to kill. These androids, officially called Slayers, are 7 feet tall, are made of titanium-alloyed steel, display crushing strength and carry a variety of weapons.

The setting sun settles over the Serengeti gently holding Africa in its powerful arms as a lone hover disc bolts in from the furthest horizon, landing at the compound. Off the landing ramp exits Omega 7, who's greeted by a smaller Grey called, Spartan.

The aliens talk about Bible codes and free will in an exchange that you couldn't pay me to type out, but the scene ends on a high note:

Page 60 posted:

Soon after entering the compound a 7-foot tall Slayer is standing in front of Omega 7 with a huge slab of granite in his hands. The Grey looks the machine over almost mesmerized by its rotating eyes that emanate a blue hue ... then the mechanical beast crushes the massive rock turning it to dust with its two hydraulic driven arms.

"May I introduce you to T1-47, better known as a Slayer."

"Yes my young friend, Satan will be pleased." Omega 7 states proudly as he gazes out over the vast complex filled with thousands of these Slayers being built.

Meanwhile, the good guys are partying down in Antarctica, somewhat undercutting the urgency of their mission:

Page 60 posted:

Deep in the forest of Queen Maud Land the Queens court, her people and the Angelic Knights are celebrating their freedom from tyrannical rule by indulging themselves with drink, food, laughter, music and dance. Durganot dances around the flames of a mighty fire with the Queen herself, while Steven dances with a group of small children. Michael is honored that the musicians play their hearts out, and enjoys the laughter so loud heaven itself can hear it. As he eats of a freshly baked loaf of bread he sparks of an idea and leans in to Steven.

"We should get Gabriel to tell the story."

"Yes we should ... tell us the story Gabriel!"

"Yes, tell us the story!" Michael reinforces with a belly laugh.

"I always tell the story, you tell it, you were there too."

"I know, but you tell it so much better that I do."

"Tell us what story, may I ask?" The Queen inquires with child like anticipation.

Steven, whose eyes are wide open and transfixed on Gabriel answers with a breath full of wonder. "The story of the betrayal ... The Realms of War."

Gabriel gives in. He starts by mentioning that it was a "night much like this one [...] on the remote regions of Eden" but is quickly interrupted:

Page 61 posted:

"There's no darkness on Eden." Steven interjects as a question.

"We were stationed at Anwar, which is an outpost, a pyramid city by the Galactic Dome of Separation, which divides the Divine Realm from the terrestrial one. For those who don't know Anwar is an island or moon really stationed in the mystic sea, it's a portal to the world you live in ... but paradise all the same.

I guess that clears things up. Michael introduces his story proper with an ellipsis, which Robinson uses to segue into third-person omniscient narration of the actual events:

Page 61 posted:

... The celestial sea dotted with trillions of stars is laid out over the horizon of Anwar like a panoramic four-dimensional movie being shown on a crystal dome. The Atonement Nebula shines its red hue so ever bright as does the Milky Way Galaxy, reflecting the mighty power of the Absolute. Shimmering streams of Shekinah Glory streak across the atmosphere like blazing shooting stars, while the three closest moons shimmer their soft colors of blue, silver, and apricot orange over the Crescent Sea. The roaring waves crash against colossal pyramids constructed of the purest, whitest marble known in the universe. Some of the pyramids are underwater laboratories, which are partially submerged, while others house the Brotherhood Of Illumination schools called, Delphia.

That's a lot of lovely imagery. Where will Robinson go from here?

Pages 61-62 posted:

Michael and his student Gabriel, and Uriel and his student Raphael follow the narrow path of enlightenment, which takes them past the Honey Bank Brook. Gabriel keeps one eye on the path and the other on the flowing honey until he can't stand it any longer and dips his fingers into the flowing delight.

"I love honey!"

"Me too!" Raphael blurts out as he also dips his hand into the sweet honey with child like enthusiasm.

The four Angels make their way to the sugar land beach where the three moons boldly sit upon the horizon.

"The stars seem close enough to taste." Gabriel states with eyes full of wonder.

:yum:

Gabriel and Michael take off and have a playful race in the air, with Uriel and Raphael quickly joining them. They fly over the ocean before heading back to the city, "zing zigzagging in and around the pyramids just missing the massive structures". This sets the scene for a minor but notably stupid detour:

Page 63 posted:

Inside one of the fantastically gargantuan pyramids the Grand Master Educator Jadel inspects the newest younglings that are standing at attention before him.

And you thought that Robinson was scraping the bottom of the Star Wars barrel before! (Not to spoil anything, but this is far from the last time that we'll be seeing that word.)

As Jadel is solemnly instructing his protegés ("whom marvel at his crystal white robe and flowing diamond silk hair") on the "sober determination" needed in taking on the grave responsibilies of the Guardian Knights, the racers hilariously interrupt by hilariously swooping in and hilariously almost knocking Jadel over. It's all so hilarous that you'll just have to imagine it yourself instead of reading it. After some hilarious banter (" 'Look everybody, we pay now and play later.' A lone youngling spouts."), the race is resumed, but now it has a destination:

Pages 63-64 posted:

Lucifer's Majestic Emerald Palace sits on a resilient onyx precipice overlooking the sea. The four Angels approach at full speed, swirling in and around each other, until Michael blasts forth with a remarkable expeditious amount of atomic propelled velocity that literally sheers the night skies.

Lucifer makes his way to the open deck outside his upper room, which over looks the realm of creation. He is tall and imposing to behold, beautiful in everyway. He's wearing his blue velvet uniform made of turquoise silk with a deep crimson cape that flows the length of his muscular body.

His black as night hair is full and rich like a lion's mane and pours down his back. His chest is bare so as to show off the jade choker Yahweh gave him. His high heel black boots shine and click against the soft green emerald floors when he walks. Sitting on his shoulder is Viking; a pure white falcon, which eats of unleavened bread, Lucifer feeds him.

On seeing the angels' approach ("which brings a broad smile over his chiseled face"), Lucifer ducks back into his palace for a quick moment with himself before greeting them. In keeping with the idea that Robinson would rather be watching a movie than writing a book, this bit has a mysteriously diegetic score:

Pages 63-64 posted:

He moves back inside and gazes into a mirror and slowly raises his hand, touching it to the crystallite glass. Chilling whispers and hypnotic music, which seem to seep from Lucifer's very, being, consume him.

"You are truly stunning in every manner." He sighs.

Before Lucifer can fall any deeper into his pride, Michael "brings Lucifer back from the edge" by abruptly entering. This doesn't seem to have brought Lucifer very far back, though:

Page 64 posted:

"Would you just look at this ... the five ultimate Angels in all the universes right here at Anwar. You know this Brotherhood of Illumination could rule the cosmos as well as any power ever known. Take the Universe Athaliah or the Universe Golan, or the Universe of Migdalel, or Shama or Karnak, or this newest Universe Tibhath ... I mean how many Universes does He need?"

"Be mindful of your words Luficer, they just might betray you." Michael warns with a smile.

Lucifer invites his visitors to a feast. After a bit of unintentional homoeroticism, they all go:

Page 64 posted:

"Be careful Lucifer, I sense sensuality in your voice." Michael again warns.

The two Angels just stare deeply into each other's vast eyes before Lucifer is moved to speak.

"This is the Brotherhood Of Illumination and you are my brothers. Come let us fellowship."

The Angels make their way down a long hallway and through multiple doorways with massive vaulted archways and painted ceilings. Michael takes notice of the many statues and paintings of Lucifer that seem to be everywhere and for the first time in a billion millenniums he senses the shroud of pride falling on a Brotherhood of blood and God's undying spirit. The team of Brothers enters an illustrious hall where an enormous round table sits with swords of fire placed at each setting. The hilt of each sword faces the many golden chairs, the blades all-facing in the points touching one another. Younglings bring food and drink as musicians play Lucifer's favorite song.

Once seated, the angels raise their swords "to their foreheads" (?) in a toast (?) to Yahweh. And that's it. That's Gabriel's story. Riveting, isn't it? In all fairness, it gets a pretty muted reception from the Antarctic court:

Page 65 posted:

"Oh thank you Gabriel for that great story." Queen Maud says gently trying to understand it all.

For a moment Michael feels the emotion of a lost brother well up in him accompanied by tears, but he's quickly brought back by an incoming message. Michael discharges a crystal holographic projection grid from his open hand and begins to receive a message from Neptune.

"General Michael, it's just reached my surprised ears that you have some insider information where the Oracles of Knowledge and Sacred Scroll Of Light might be."

Michael confirms that Yeshua has sent him and his forces to EnSidious, which is "to the North of here" - I'm pretty sure that most places would be - and says that they will be stopping in Atlantis on the way. Neptune offers the resources of his realm on arrival, but it turns out that he has other plans...

Page 65 posted:

Faraway from the peace of Queen Maud Land, on the outskirts of Atlantis the amphibious fallen Angelic beast under the rule of King Poseidon receive a message of their own ... there before them is a hologram of a brooding Neptune.

"Michael will be at your door tomorrow ... exterminate them, all of them."

"As you wish." Poseidon responds with an evil gleam.

"May the dark satanic lord be with us all."

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jan 6, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Queen Maud Land, home of the drunken sentimentality.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Sith Lords, Archangels, Terminators Slayers and now Lucifer Cobra Commander.

I can't wait to see where this book goes next.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

this book posted:

"Be careful Lucifer, I sense sensuality in your voice." Michael again warns.

:gay:

I'm not even sure what that's trying to say. Lucy here doesn't seem to be talking up the pleasures of the flesh so much as a desire for power.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Sorry for the delay on Chapter 9; I've been busy with a lot of dumb crap these past few days. I hope that this chapter's brilliance makes up for the wait.

This is the last chapter that I'll be splitting for the foreseeable future. They're getting longer in general now, so I'll be aiming for more of a happy medium between longer posts and lighter transcriptions going forward, but this one's 13 pages, and I can't get it into a single reasonably sized post without throwing out a lot of the good stuff.

Page 66 posted:

The distant planet of Rahab sits in gloomy darkness, even though on occasion, the sun does manage to burn through the black mist that hovers over the rough terrain giving the atmosphere a dull gray hue. The land is mostly a harsh mixture of treacherous marshes filled with giant lizards, dinosaurs, dragons and deserts filled with humanoid eating scorpions. The capital city of evil, such as a billion minds could never comprehend, encompasses one fourth of the planet and is simply known as Babylon.

Satan's "Unholy Six-Galactic Alliance" is headquartered here, and he is about to give a proclamation "to the masses that follow him in blind drunkenness". But what of the dark leader himself?

Pages 66-67 posted:

Satan strolls down a massive elongated hallway inside his black iron palace ever alone, except for Sindorft, a black as night Raven with a blood dipped beak that sits on the living fiends shoulder. Satan's sin and hatred forever increases, which constantly reshapes his image into a more vulgar hideous creature of the night. The sin of a billion universes bores deep into the very core of his Spirit being, rotting him like a piece of dead meat. He smells of sulfur and rot and oozes putrid puss and sticky black goo. This process has de-evolved the revolting lord into a being that has become deadened to his world of personal insane madness.

Slowly and deliberately the dark king of the serpents cauldron makes his way past massive paintings, which depict scenes of sexual vulgarities so vile it makes those who normally bathe in disgusting vats of putrid filth feel strangely dirty. The dragon master has a sick captivation by the paintings and glances to the left and right giving them quick seething glares that bring them to life.

"I remember it well my pretties."

Satan enters a dank oval room and sends his raven flying to the uppermost apex of the domed ceiling. Protruding from the walls are massively cut statues of humanoids in horrific tangled masses of seething flesh in terrifying agony. As he enters the room the dark mist that seems to propel him forward changes color from a dark black to radiating a rich red hue as the statues come alive with wailing, crying and the gnashing of teeth. He raises his hand and a hundred candles made of opium ignite ... Satan slowly stares at a candle and places his finger into the flame.

"What we spend a brief moment choosing can last us an eternity."

[...]

A grand overture emanates form the swirling mist as the statues begin to bleed and cry for help. His thoughts are molested by a sick fascination with humanoid blood and decapitation. He takes one of his long disgustingly withered fingers and wipes the blood from the face of a statue, which recoils in fear. He tastes the blood and moans in delight, allowing his black wolf Santera to lick the rest of it off his hand.

"Shut up!" Satan hisses through clenched fangs.

Satan is here joined by his propaganda chief, named Serb. Whether or not other Slavic nationalities are so represented remains to be seen. Serb doesn't appear to serve any purpose in this scene except to show the fear in Satan's underlings of his temper: "In these blinding furies of frenzied wrath Satan can fly into a depraved vicious paroxysm, which he attacks everyone in sight with violent mind rattling roars that can last for hours."

Satan is in relatively high spirits tonight, though, and his speech is a lavish spectacle:

Page 68 posted:

Satan steps out onto a huge balcony, which overlooks millions upon millions of Reptilian soldiers and Slayers marching in a grand military procession in front of the iron palace. Huge flags with the Satanic Reptilian insignia of a pentagram with a twisted cross, called a swastika, residing in the center are flying over the two towers of Babel. Grey's fly their observation disks in ancient Babylon formation, doing fly bys as massive canons are fired. Beyond the army on the enormous mall, which leads to the immense Aquarian Pyramid, are countless myriads of Angelic beings, awaiting their Masters instruction.

"My defenders of darkness, today we will take our legions of seething hatred and sweep across the galaxies under the blood soaked banner of the Satanic star and twisted cross!"

Satan's speech then turns into a fascinating rant about a new religion that he plans to create in repudiation of God - it reminds me strongly of a lot of Futurist writing, although I seriously doubt that Robinson has read any of it - but there's just too much to transcribe, so I'll skip to the end. (Before I do, here's a particularly manifesto-like sentence: "The perverse firelight of self-defilement will burn wildly in your children's eyes as I dance happily in the seats of power of your cities!")

Pages 68-69 posted:

"God says that I am a bestial animalistic creature who is into every kind of degradation, perversion, and depravity this side of creation. He says I am vile, base, hateful, sinfully wicked and joyfully sinful! Well guess what, I am! I am gross pornographic indecency, I am an abomination unto God, I am a sewer of contamination, a dung hill of pus, an utter cesspool of defilement and I will bring with me such vile sexual perversion, such utter insane sickness so demented you'll never be able to wash the depravity from your mind. I will rise out of the sewers and drown your hideaways in your culture driven beliefs! I will set my throne far above Yahweh, far above the Guardian Knights, and will destroy this new creation called Mankind, which will arise from the ash heap of yet another failed attempt of an impudent Creator-better pray I'm not around! For I am that which is, was and will be! I am that I am, I am God!"

The millions of Reptilians that stand before Satan, their king of destruction, cheer and fall into a dazed state of euphoric madness. Satan holds his arms heaven ward and accepts their praise.

Meanwhile, the angel Mars, on the planet Mars, is not euphoric at all:

Page 69 posted:

Mars enters the relaxation chambers of his golden palace, which sits just west of the mighty carved face that bares his likeness on the Cydonia plains. Mars, an imposing figure, standing 6 feet 5 inches tall, displays facial features of a lion and strength of a thousand bull elephants. He morphs back and forth between a humanoid male and his own likeness, as he paces back and forth relentlessly across the blazing emerald floor. Most Angels have wings, some are biological apertures that are regularly seen, but others, like the ones Mars has, are sub-atomic molecular strands of nuclear energy, which materializes when they are needed. The wings of Mars repeatedly vortex in and out of reality as he shape-shifts back and forth between humanoid and mighty Angel of the Lord.

He swaggers as he walks back and forth, full of anger, anxiety, and nervous energy, which are the emotions of the base order that he knows not to embrace. But somehow Mars feels different about himself; he senses a change taking place deep within his inner-most being.

"Don't, don't give in to those feelings ... but I'm ready, can't Gabriel see, I'm ready?"

Neptune enters the room, interrupting Mars's thoughts. He asks Mars why he isn't on Earth with the other Guardian Knights, then "remembers" that Mars isn't one yet. His manipulation here is blatantly obvious, to the point that even Mars warily moves to draw his sword, but Neptune has brought someone with him:

Page 71 posted:

"Mars, this is Aishe Nubit, a virgin priestess of the grand mystery schools of Egypt."

Neptune places his hand on the small of her back and moves in front of the stunned Angel, watching every expression on his face, sensing his arousal.

This Cro-Magnon female is tall and endowed with the tools of lust. Her supple skin is soft and unblemished, her complexion flawless. Her succulent ruby red lips seem to radiate moisture and the black hair that flows down her back accents her fair skin.

"She's stunning, not like ... uh ..." Mars stammers losing the words amid her fire green eyes.

"Not like the others, yes I know. She was lonely in that big old pyramid, and tired of being a virgin ... priestess."

Chris, you master of wordplay!

Mars says that he wants nothing to do with the "treason" that Neptune is tempting him into, but Aishe isn't easily discouraged:

Page 71 posted:

The ravenous woman turns her back to Mars and unfastens her green tunic and lets it shimmer down her long body until it lies on the floor. Mars eyes linger on her long slender back as she steps into his muscular body.

"I understand that when an Angel changes to humanoid form he is like that of a horse?" Aishe says, her eyes burning with lust. "Take me milord, you are the Master and I your slave."

But, sadly, Mars eventually loses his resolve under her advances:

Page 71 posted:

Aishe strokes Mars face, he struggles to resist the lustful maiden, a part of him not wanting to give in, but he does not run, instead he absorbs the feeling of lust, breathes her in as he slowly changes into a handsome humanoid male who begins kissing her without restraint.

"Good my young new apprentice, very good." Neptune muses.

Mars takes Aishe and carries her over to the bed and begins to ravage her as Neptune slowly dematerializes and vanishes from the room.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jan 10, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

What level of decadence is opium candles? That’s almost as bad as speed metal!

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
"Ravage" instead of "ravish" is such a wonderfully silly error. :allears:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Spelling, grammar errors, and plain old making up words aside, Robinson writes like he's paid by the word. Why use two words when five will suffice? Kind of like an anti-Hemingway.

Donald J Trump
Jan 8, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Well guess what, I am! I am gross pornographic indecency, I am an abomination unto God, I am a sewer of contamination, a dung hill of pus, an utter cesspool of defilement and I will bring with me such vile sexual perversion, such utter insane sickness so demented you'll never be able to wash the depravity from your mind.
next republican president

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Uh, how does he "ravage" her? The angels don't have the right equipment, yeah? Also Steven is the best Angel name.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Uh, how does he "ravage" her? The angels don't have the right equipment, yeah? Also Steven is the best Angel name.
Did you not read the best line in the chapter?

quote:

"I understand that when an Angel changes to humanoid form he is like that of a horse?" Aishe says, her eyes burning with lust.

Also, I apologize to everyone for taking so long to follow this last update. I'm trying to get a lot of stuff squared away right now; I'll update regularly again once I get back into a normal routine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Oh poo poo how did I miss that. My brain must have recoiled at that line and deleted the memory.

• Locked thread