Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
recently tried some Mimolette, one of those cheeses where they let a bunch of arachnids gnaw on it for while before finishing it. it's very good but it's the hardest cheese that I've ever personally encountered. I haven't been able to slice it properly with the meager tools I have in my home, just break off small bits until it looks like I have a pile of bright orange wood shavings. whatever, tastes great all the same.

cheese is good and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Zardoz posted:

I am Arthur Frayn, and I am Zardoz. I have lived three hundred years, and I long to die. But death is no longer possible. I eat way too much cheese.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pollyanna posted:

Looking for good high-calcium snacking cheeses to add more calcium to my diet. I generally like stuff like blue cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan, so I don’t need or particularly anything fancy. I might eat them with crackers. This is for dietary/nutritional reasons. Any suggestions?

not sure but I think harder cheeses have more calcium. parmesan has a lot.