Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I am just venturing into Goons With Spoons for the first time despite a decade+ of being on this dying comedy forum and I am unreasonably excited to find a cheese thread.

I'm an oddity though because I love me my simple cheeses a lot but when it comes to fancier cheeses I just dont get excited. I could eat sharp cheddar or mozzarella all day but if I see a fancy cheese I just shrug.

What do you define as fancy cheese, and what turns you off about it? Are you just intimidated by not knowing what you're looking at, or have you had bad experiences?

If you like sharp cheddar, have you tried edam? It's nice and sharp, has a really great depth of flavor, and is reasonably easy to find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Cardiovorax posted:

Does anyone have a good suggestion for cheeses that have a similar salty-spicy flavour of Roquefort, but without that bitter flavour of the green mold? I recently tried it and kind of liked it, but the mold is just very overpowering and I can't quite find a taste for it.

Try Cambozola, it's delicious and a lot easier to approach than Roquefort.