Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
I'm gonna leave it to LPer's Choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
How does that roulette work anyway? When you hit stop, does it select the item on the topmost wheel, or on all the wheels?

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
So is Mythe, the womanizing protagonist, going to end up with a party consisting entirely of women he's completely ignoring while he seeks out the (presumably dead, given the timescale involved) woman from the portrait?

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

This is, or contains, a remix of a song from some other game, which I want to say was on the Gameboy. What am I listening to here?

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

marshmallow creep posted:

One of the things that strikes me is that all these ladies had jobs and/or lives and basically only promised to help him find the next lady in the quest line, but because this is a game they just keep plugging along with Mythe looking for something that means nothing to them personally.

Look, they're gonna get back to whatever they were doing, just...he's so damned pretty. Tomorrow. Tomorrow they'll leave.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

corn in the bible posted:

Yes. Correct. And while it won't be in the next update, going after them is the final quest in his game. So I would like to know if anyone can guess how Mythe's plot actually concludes, actually.

The Knights were all that was keeping the world together, and without them, it explodes.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
I think at this point I'd rather see more worldbuilding than more bizarre mechanics. I'm sure that no matter where you go the mechanics will be weird.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Mythe with the ol' hoverhands here.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
I like how Norff is wearing three hats. Also his name is silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe
Thanks for the LP, corn! This was a fascinating look into a series I've never interacted with much.

• Locked thread