Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Judy. I got through a good portion of this game as her while completely baffled at the level-up/advancement system. I've played dozens of hours and don't understand more than the slightest thing about it, so if this LP is going to explain it even a little it'll be a mildly life-changing event.

Fun fact: The developer of these games says he makes them so obtuse because he wants to be able to play through them himself after they're done, and still not know how things are working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

I was going to say that I got pretty far in Mythe's story, real far in fact, but I never beat it so I never fought this final boss. Instead, I got stuck on this horseshit story fight that-

And then I realized.

John Lee fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Dec 22, 2017

• Locked thread