Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007
It's only the end of the world.

Ratmtattat posted:

I hate all you guys that keep pulling rainbows. My luck has been absolute poo poo since the rate up. I'm just waiting for that 5* ticket to pop out a Lightning.

Yeah, zero rainbows since the rate up. I got a five-gold 10+1 ticket pull once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Wheres the 5* ticket you fucks

Day 5 is 500 lapis. That's potentially TWO 5* tickets if you get really lucky on daily pulls!

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

Today's 4* ticket got me my first rainbow since the rate up.

So, is 7* Queen supposed to be really cool? Because that's two of her I have now...

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

Clearly no Christmas guaranteed 5* pull is coming now, pulled with 5000 lapis anyway, got two Williams, six Conrads, and other random 3*s.

Because I'm stupid, my immediate response was gently caress you Goomi, throwing a ticket at the banner, too!

Rainbow, Cloud, Merry Christmas, RNGesus bless us, every one.

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

I spent my 90% Blue ticket on the CG Lid banner and it actually cracked Blue --> Gold --> Rainbow, giving me my second Rainbow drop of the CG Lid banner.

The first was Lila.

Today's was Sephiroth.

What the hell is going on with this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

ahahaha, ticketpalooza was generous with the CG units so now, thanks to this morning's pulls, I can make a 7* Nameless Gunner Jake.

What is this game?

• Locked thread