Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
suuma
Apr 2, 2009
I don't understand why they'd run two KM events at the same time, except one doesnt even have bonus units.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Farming candy canes just feels like the dumbest thing I've ever done in this game.

Trash on my 10+1, shadow cyan bedile level crap. stupid.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Cobalt60 posted:

Regarding the holiday event... what are these Stars we got alongside the candy canes used for??

They're for crafting the uh .. materia from the event. I'm too lazy to go look up the name.

It's 10% hp and 50% resists to several statuses. It's .. decent, maybe?

suuma fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jan 2, 2018

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Yay, my account is still being investigated by Facebook, so I missed a day of gil snappers and at least 3 days of this raid :negative:

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
How long does it usually take for FB to unlock your account or respond at all after you upload a picture?

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
I'm lucky if I do more than 5 a day for the daily rewards.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
The Facebook account associated with my rank 100 FFBE account has been disabled :v:

Time to fight Gumi with transferring it to another FB account, or something. There goes 9 months of TMs and poo poo.

Maybe I'll just quit.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Can anybody set up a Gilgamesh carry for me? I had to start over after Facebook disabled my rank 100 account :v: I'm especially mad about it because I had 1-2 of every unit in this enhancement batch...

But anyway! 310 287 384.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Added you, thanks. I appreciate it.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Okay. Fohlen is on his way!

If anyone else needs a carry, or normally a decent Orlandeu/Trance Terra goonbuddy, post you friend code here so I can free up some spots! (I use FRep on an old Android device for TM farming, my macro shots itself if my friends list isn't full.)

I'm done with this, thanks again.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

PDQ Law posted:

I sent you a request. My DV is now set up to solo the Dark Espers if you need that.

Excellent, that'd help a lot. Thanks!

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Pulled a Prishe today, not sure how to feel about this.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

dangerous.hotdog posted:

If you don't have any other S-tier chainers, she's not bad. I did a Prishe damage test vs. Aigaion and she hosed him up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-NdfG9HKY

Good call. All I have for chaining right now is Loren and I'm not sure how Prishe compares.

I also have Cloud, not that he's a chainer.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Did a 10+1 because I'm a fool.

Bunch of 3* trash and four Drace.

:sigh:

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

hagie posted:

Did an installation of a SSD from Christmas on my dedicated TMR computer, so I had to redownload memu etc etc.

I decide to screw around and run through the tutorial and see who I get on my pulls. I get there, and poof...there are NO pulls available to press...

That has to gently caress with a new player. Download the game, go into the tutorial and not be able to make a pull attempt.

You get like 5 tickets from finishing the tutorial, though? Or is that bugged?

e: you have to actually finish the tutorial

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Cool, so when does that come to Global

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Paul Zuvella posted:

about 65 hours ago

Are we talking about the displayed rates or the part where JP gives out a shitload more lapis and tickets than GL does?

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
^^^ this post inspired me to use a rare ticket on the banner and I got a Bedile so thanks I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Cobalt60 posted:

awesome much appreciated everyone. At the risk of getting annoying, let me ask a slightly different question. I haven't killed any of the following trial bosses, is there any particular order I should try them in? Reminder that I have no magic DPS other than BS Sakura who's not even leveled yet:

Robut
Echidna
Malboro
Moon man
cold bird
Elnath
Sheraton

EDIT: by "order" i mean do any of the items specifically help with other trials in a meaningful way?

You can probably power creep dps through Echidna these days without even bothering with a strat

• Locked thread