Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I tried looking through the steam store but it's really quite terrible so I'm asking here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Vanquish is $10, as is Bayonetta 1 if you're interested in either of those.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No, OP.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Planet Coaster is 75% off. Vanquish for 10 if you don’t have it. Other than that? Lol PC gaming

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Steam Link for $5

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I picked up Vanquish and Tekken in the last sale. I'm kind of tempted to get Edith Finch after hearing Bakalar describe crying staring into a mirror on the last beast cast. Is Tacoma a good feels game?

Elex is on sale and I have a warm spot in my heart for their janky euro rpgs. I'll wait some more though, I think

Salt and Sanctuary is the lowest it has ever been. The premise seems cool but the human characters look like pure AIDS

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Skinz Slot Simulator 2018 with season pass

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Hollow Knight, Salt And Sactiary, Tower Dark, Souls of the 2D, Tower Of Dark, and Demon Rogue Souls are all insanely loving awesome. Don’t miss out on these great 2D rogue-soulslikes with amazing art style.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Steamworld Dig 2 is 13 bucks I'll probably get that

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Liquid Drink posted:

Hollow Knight, Salt And Sactiary, Tower Dark, Souls of the 2D, Tower Of Dark, and Demon Rogue Souls are all insanely loving awesome. Don’t miss out on these great 2D rogue-soulslikes with amazing art style.

Some of these I haven't heard of.. But I can vouch for at least 1 of them

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I haven't even seen a screenshot of Steamworld Dig 2 and only have a vague idea what it even is but people with typically good and correct opinions like it and make it sound cool so I think I will buy it as well

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

afterbirth+ is like 7 so ill probably get that now that its not purestrain red poop

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

*adds 4 more games to le wish list*

You also forgot Dead Cells. You are going to have a maximillian-dude-level reaction when you hear about this one

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Has anyone played STASIS the isometric adventure Kickstarter game inspired by The Dig

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Steamworld Dig 2 is a little short but I thought it was really fun. It's the kind of game I'm sure I'll replay a few months down the road, too. The music is sick

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i liked the first game and Heist so i know i would enjoy 2

guess I'm just a fan of steampunk

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

fozzy fosbourne posted:

*adds 4 more games to le wish list*

You also forgot Dead Cells. You are going to have a maximillian-dude-level reaction when you hear about this one

GAHHHHHHH

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i liked shadow tactics its a stealth game like commandos but a lot better than those imo. its 20 dollars + theres a demo of the first two stages.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Get PUBG op, it’s a like EDF with even more insects to kill if you can believe it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Liquid Drink posted:

Get PUBG op, it’s a like EDF with even more insects to kill if you can believe it

lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

the chinese are bugs LOL

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

lol

hollowknight is actually a great metroid game. dont get trolled by bbg

prey is great and made by the dishonored ppl, its down to 20 which is a steal. lovely planet+arcade for a few bucks. will check in a bit for other deals

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

extremebuff posted:

lol

prey is great and made by the dishonored ppl, its down to 20 which is a steal. lovely planet+arcade for a few bucks. will check in a bit for other deals

Yeah. Trust this guy

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

the chinese are bugs LOL

LMFAO you said it brother not me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Liquid Drink posted:

Yeah. Trust this guy

Hollow Knight is a genuinely good metroidvania you god damned troll

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

rofl

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

rediscover posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Blink (Blink 182) Had some legitimantly deece songs in the mid 90s, before they got big

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

“Hollow Knight is a genuinely good metroidvania”

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

“Hollow Knight is a genuinely good metroidvania”

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

extremebuff posted:

lol

/

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Holow nit!! Heheh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

Squeezy Farm posted:

the chinese are bugs LOL

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

When all the hollowheads show in a thread

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

When all the hollowheads show in a thread

“Hol-low Knight! Hol-low Knight! Gooble-gobble! Gooble-gobble!”

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Its one of the most intelligently made indie games of all time, rear end in a top hat.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Control Volume posted:

Its one of the most intelligently made indie games of all time, rear end in a top hat.

lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Control Volume posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Control Volume posted:

Lol

• Locked thread