Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
To answer the OP- Just save up your money for a Switch, mah ninja.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

steamworld dig 2 is excellent

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook posted:

To answer the OP- Just save up your money for a Switch, mah ninja.

yea, hollow knights getting ported to switch, gonna be good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

YOLOknight made me break down in tears at a certain point and I just had to put the controller down for a minute and think on that poo poo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

when bob told wormskull to "bomb the entire floor cos the staircase is randomly placed" in an isaac secret bedroom and he wasted all of his bombs because thats entirely not true

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

when bob told wormskull to "bomb the entire floor cos the staircase is randomly placed" in an isaac secret bedroom and he wasted all of his bombs because thats entirely not true

christ

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Control Volume posted:

Its one of the most intelligently made indie games of all time, rear end in a top hat.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

Its one of the most intelligently made indie games of all time, rear end in a top hat.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hahaha

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i have tried several times to get into hollow knight but i always start playing something else. its good, but its not absorbing me.

what is divinity 2 and is it good ive heard people mention it a lot before and its like 60 argentinian pesos which i have no idea what it means in real money

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

ArfJason posted:

i have tried several times to get into hollow knight but i always start playing something else. its good, but its not absorbing me.

what is divinity 2 and is it good ive heard people mention it a lot before and its like 60 argentinian pesos which i have no idea what it means in real money

Divinity is an old-school computer rpg with combat similar to the newer Xcom games. It's really good. Maybe pick the first one up since it's cheaper and similar enough to the sequel to get a feel for what they're doing, and a great game in its own right, but 2 is better pretty much across the board.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
god bless the mentally ill idiots that buy csgo cases for a lot of cash now i can buy afterbirth+ and divnity 2

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

extremebuff posted:

lol

hollowknight is actually a great metroid game. dont get trolled by bbg

prey is great and made by the dishonored ppl, its down to 20 which is a steal. lovely planet+arcade for a few bucks. will check in a bit for other deals

don’t buy Prey. even at 20 i would rather have a semi-premium 12-pack than this game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Prey is aight dude.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

[quote="“ArfJason”" post="“479596698”"]
god bless the mentally ill idiots that buy csgo cases for a lot of cash now i can buy afterbirth+ and divnity 2
[/quote]

bless up

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

cook serve delicious 2 is good and like 40% off, which is not bad for a game that was released 4 months ago or so.

DROD is also like a buck fifty

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

buy drod

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

buy drod

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Here’s some pretty decent games that are super cheap right now:

-Alan Wake
-Dirt 3
-Driver: San Francisco
-Neverwinter Nights II
-RUSE
-Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 1/2
-Wolfenstein (2009)
-World in Conflict

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I bought SpaceChem.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I bought SpaceChem.

Hell yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PLUS, THE STEAM AWARDS!
Cast your vote for today's category:
“Mom’s Spaghetti”

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
steamworld 2 is really good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

steamworld 2 is really good

it's the real metroidvania of the year

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Killing Floor 2 is 90% off.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's the real metroidvania of the year

yeah. it captured the "new movement abilities unlock new possibilities" which is what i think most of these games miss. they did a great job of making each of the upgrades meaningful too, so it's not dumb bullcrap like +5% damage.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It's cool too how there are a couple significant movement upgrades that are totally optional and hidden in secret areas . Like the late one that basically gives your grappling hook infinite range is a game changer for making you feel like Spider-man even if it doesn't unlock much if anything new for you

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It’s not Steam, but the Destroy All Humans Games got ported to PS4 recently and they’re each $2.50 on PSN now

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm sort of interested in the witness and prey, but not enough to spend 20 bucks on either one. are there any good laptop games on sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

pick up bot vice for 99 cents and wild guns reloaded for 10 bux i s my tiip

• Locked thread