Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

hamjobs posted:

i mean i guess this diary i found on the bus probably doesn't have a complete dating advice picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if we're at a nice romantic dinner and she reaches for my hand with her hooked talon but i move it away too soon and then it's awkward and she bites my head off at the top of my cervical spine but just a little

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if i don't laugh at his jokes because i'm actually a blender and do not have a full range of emotions, only ice crush and three speeds

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
What if she is involved with pizza gate.

----------------

drilldo squirt

What if she is involved with pizza gate.

----------------

drilldo squirt

What if I've smoked to much? What then?

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

What if I've smoked to much? What then?

what if you haven't smoked enough?!?!??!?!!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

What if it's me?

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

What if when she laughs she goes "ohoho ohehehe oheeheheheehehehdhehehe abababababababababababababa heheheheeheheh doddooddodododododododo"

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
What if she doesn't show up? What if she shows up a negative number of times? What if she shows up twice?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

FluffieDuckie

canyoneer posted:

what if the guy meets me for coffee, frowns disapprovingly, and holds up a pantone swatch to me and says "you are slightly paler than you look in your profile photo" and i never get to be a part of his skin suit?

canyoneer posted:

i don't want to seem cheap, but what if she orders off the regular menu instead of the dollar menu?
I guess it's ok, it is her birthday after all

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
What if she's in a cult like in Damien and I'm in a cult like in the Leftovers?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Five minutes into the date I cannot stop quoting Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Duckbox

What if he says he made reservations but he means Indian reservations and he's Andrew Jackson and I'm a Cherokee?

Duckbox

What if I used the wrong app and she's actually a small piece of dried birch bark will she still gently caress me?

Duckbox

What if we get to the restaurant and it's actually a creepy twilight zone shop that wasn't there yesterday and all the food is ghosts? Is it ok to ditch my date for the old shopkeep with long fingernails I have a fetish?

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
what if the three of us simultaneously piss our pants?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
She's a really nice nth dimensional thought cloud, but what if I'm not ready for non-Newtonian partnership?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
what if the girl I've been messaging on tinder is actually my mom catfishing me just to make sure that I'm taking dating seriously enough?

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Olive! posted:

what if the three of us simultaneously piss our pants?

what if the three of us simultaneously piss each others pants

Duckbox

I'm worried we'll go to an Italian restaurant but when we get there all the tables and chairs will be Italian men bending over and the food will actually be Mexican and I'll eat too many beans and get gassy.

Twenty Four

Duckbox posted:

What if he says he made reservations but he means Indian reservations and he's Andrew Jackson and I'm a Cherokee?

lol

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
What if this is a sting operation designed do that Donald Trump can strap my sacred man- juice

UWBW

If I die on this date, please erase my computer history so that no one knows I searched "Is the clitoris a Mediterranean bird?"

Machai

What if the date actually goes well? I have no contingency planned for this.

UWBW

Machai posted:

What if the date actually goes well? I have no contingency planned for this.

Sir this thread is for funny jokes not real concerns.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
How to talk to women: Just be yourself! Act natural. For the love of God, she's got a gun. No sudden moves. Act natural.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Macnult

They were holding a gun in all of their pictures which at the time didn't bother me. What if they're actually a gun and not over their ex?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
what if she really likes star wars except she has only seen the middle third of episode 2 attack of the clones and rejects everything that is not included in that period and she wants you to wear a jango fett costume to a comiccon

Machai

blaise rascal posted:

Act natural.

But the restaurant won't let me in if i'm not wearing a shirt and shoes

alnilam

Machai posted:

But the restaurant won't let me in if i'm not wearing a shirt and shoes

*pointing smugly at the sign* excuse me, this sign says nothing about pants, I'll take my seat now thank you very much

Mad Doctor Cthulhu

You don't have to worry about spring-loaded Jack in the Boxes. You have to worry about Boglins popping out of there making bad jokes about 1988.

Robot Made of Meat

What if the "date" turns out to be a fig instead?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
What if I act like myself and bore her to death, because I am a large diameter drill bit and that accident happened once before?

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
What if she perceives the 40,000 hertz ultrasound pulses that I use for verbal communication as a threat?

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
What if I can’t tell if she’s Jurassic or Triassic and cause a faux pas?

Duckbox

What if she sees my small package and wonders what I keep in it and why it needs to have a padlock on it and why I wear the key on a chain around my neck at all times and never let it out of my sight and also the package moves sometimes when no one is looking.

Will the mysterious package be enough to distract her from my tiny penis?

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
If the half-life of 14C is 5730 years, am I dating a high school girl or someone’s mom?

Machai

alnilam posted:

*pointing smugly at the sign* excuse me, this sign says nothing about pants, I'll take my seat now thank you very much

I like to go commando whenever I eat out, for the thrill, and no one can do anything about it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh

alnilam posted:

I call it "Porky Pigging" but my date calls it "Donald Ducking" so there won't be a second date.

• Locked thread