Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello yobfriends. some of you might have heard, because i cannot shut up about it, that i bought a house. it's a really nice house, but as a terminal goon, i have never owned any real furniture or like, anything other than a trashpile the exact square footage of my tiny postage stamp sized apartment.

so i'm calling on you, citizens of byob, to help me decorate this god forsaken massive hulk of a beast house, with your yobskills. the best decorator of my room gets a prize. i'm not sure what the prize is yet, but seeing as the currency of byob is definitely still stickers and not weimar era gold marks, you can bet your britches there will be at least two stickers. maybe ten. i don't even know yet.

so let's get this party started.

here we have the master bedroom. it's an entire god damned attic. the theme of this attic is "probably was some sort of sex dungeon," and i'd like it to be a little more yob and a little less sex dungeon. i own basically no furniture, so, please, help me, byob.

if you guys come up with some cool ideas for my attic bedroom, we'll see about yobbing the rest of the house too.

do your damage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
have you thought about a sex dungeon?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i have thought, long and hard, about a sex dungeon, but that is what my baller rear end basement is for, tbh, not the attic where i want to sleep and not have it smell like a sex dungeon

also i was hoping for more soothing colors than "this would hide a cumstain" and "prison drab" tbh

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
So, I gave you a (christmas) tree, a rock to sit on, a secret treasure chest filled with weed and a small house which is really the BYOB mansion (house-ception) which we all know has both has a sex dungeon in it!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Twenty Four

Fill it entirely with industrial strength balloons, like the kind you can sit or lay on and they won't break. Just swim around up there in your balloon attic, lounge or sleep wherever.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

So, I gave you a (christmas) tree, a rock to sit on, a secret treasure chest filled with weed and a small house which is really the BYOB mansion (house-ception) which we all know has both has a sex dungeon in it!

i mean it's like you know me, uxz. i love nature (rocks + trees) also haha weed joke trees, i love secret treasures and also weed (also pirates). i'm really into the idea of tinyhouses for everyone i know so naturally i would like to start a commune with my yobfriends right in my own bedroom! especially houseception style, because that means everyone bringing back tacos to the yob mansion would have to stop by and bring me a potato taco.

this is a really nice minimalist setup. 11/10. gold stars.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twenty Four posted:

Fill it entirely with industrial strength balloons, like the kind you can sit or lay on and they won't break. Just swim around up there in your balloon attic, lounge or sleep wherever.

what if that...but fill them all with nitrous?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'd really like ideally a nice sitting/shitposting corner with some chill surroundings, and maybe a reading poo poo corner for my dogs and cats and i to read the forums. also a place to put my hoard of stickers would be cool because one treasure chest isn't enough for the weed and the stickers . what do i do?!

also i should probably put a bed in my room and not sleep in the closet.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also it definitely needs some sort of hellmouth, in case my mother shows up.

Twenty Four

hamjobs posted:

what if that...but fill them all with nitrous?

Y...yes?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i forgot what i was gonna say but the idea is real good ya

what if instead of balloons...inflatable sharks and turtles, filled with nitrous?

also what about my bed?!

Twenty Four

hamjobs posted:

i forgot what i was gonna say but the idea is real good ya

what if instead of balloons...inflatable sharks and turtles, filled with nitrous?

also what about my bed?!

If you make this happen, everywhere in your attic is your bed!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

only if they're all leaky

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hamjobs posted:

i mean it's like you know me, uxz. i love nature (rocks + trees) also haha weed joke trees, i love secret treasures and also weed (also pirates). i'm really into the idea of tinyhouses for everyone i know so naturally i would like to start a commune with my yobfriends right in my own bedroom! especially houseception style, because that means everyone bringing back tacos to the yob mansion would have to stop by and bring me a potato taco.

this is a really nice minimalist setup. 11/10. gold stars.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

PERFECT. 15/10 platinum upgrade star, my friend!!!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hamjobs posted:

PERFECT. 15/10 platinum upgrade star, my friend!!!

Much love. I figured since it's basicaly a gated community now, some serious bad rear end security would be great - and also a stripper, because who doesn't like strippers, I know Judge Dread does. If they don't do crime anyways. Also, slot machine - because you deserve to win.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Duckbox

Curtains, op, thousands of curtains. And scented candles to put directly under the curtains so that the flames make them billow and glow and spread sweet scents. Don't burn your attic down though I know you thought that where this post was headed but I just like curtains and candles.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hamjobs posted:

i'd really like ideally a nice sitting/shitposting corner with some chill surroundings, and maybe a reading poo poo corner for my dogs and cats and i to read the forums. also a place to put my hoard of stickers would be cool because one treasure chest isn't enough for the weed and the stickers . what do i do?!

also i should probably put a bed in my room and not sleep in the closet.

That window to the left of the stairs, I'd put my desk there so I can see out the window

Maybe an overstuffed chaise or fluffy couch/pillow mountain to the left of the desk, so after a marathon posting session you can fall out of the chair into the cushiony reading/cat petting area.

Also maybe bookshelves on the wall so you can grab reading stuff without getting up ?

That's a sweet rear end space, and I love the cool weird metal railing

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Also I'd probably put my bed in front of the window that faces you when you go upstairs, because window, and because then when you go upstairs the bed is right there like all welcoming and fengshui and stuff

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hugh Malone posted:

Also I'd probably put my bed in front of the window that faces you when you go upstairs, because window, and because then when you go upstairs the bed is right there like all welcoming and fengshui and stuff

ooh yes. but where would i put all my black mirrors and the hellmouth though?

also i have a desk but it's going downstairs; i was thinking of turning the short-walled window area into the library/reading nook/human sacrifice/cat petting lounge. should i paint it a nice warm coral? just the one wall. i like coral.

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

ooh yes. but where would i put all my black mirrors and the hellmouth though?

also i have a desk but it's going downstairs; i was thinking of turning the short-walled window area into the library/reading nook/human sacrifice/cat petting lounge. should i paint it a nice warm coral? just the one wall. i like coral.

If you like coral, you should paint it coral. This is your house. Do what makes you happy, and ignore anybody who says otherwise. In the immortal words of Zaphod Beeblebrox, "I'd rather be happy than right any day!"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

One thing I will suggest about paint: Go with a good brand, don't go cheap. Cheap paint doesn't cover as well, so you use more, and you don't save money. It's false economy. Also, try to keep a minimum of different colors around your house. If you have a million colors, you have a million cans of paint for touching up.

Finally, when you decide on colors, grab a small handful of the swatch thingies from the display. I've been in my house for 28 years, and paint formulations have changed several times. With the swatch thingies, I can bring one in and have it matched anywhere, any time!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

oh well, i already picked blue, lavender, periwinkle, navy and teal for the downstairs bathroom that is currently themed CROATOAN. i was going to redesign it as HAMMOCK CAT CHILLS OUT.

should i just get the paint guy to buy an account and post in byob so he gets what i'm going for here?

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

oh well, i already picked blue, lavender, periwinkle, navy and teal for the downstairs bathroom that is currently themed CROATOAN. i was going to redesign it as HAMMOCK CAT CHILLS OUT.

should i just get the paint guy to buy an account and post in byob so he gets what i'm going for here?

Yes. Yes, you should.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

okay i'm going to buy a gift certificate for my paint guy so he can post in byob for like a month or so and then help me decide the best paint colors.

Twenty Four

hamjobs posted:

okay i'm going to buy a gift certificate for my paint guy so he can post in byob for like a month or so and then help me decide the best paint colors.

wanna meet that paint guy

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
So, I realised there's two parts to this room and Hamjobs was definitivly missing a few things... here you go sister!

As you can see me and hamjobs are hanging, having a great time!

Few others have snuck in too, no wonder - look at that dank weed and farm. Just don't go into the bathroom, there's a hoe there.

I hired a motivational speakers and it's dog for those whom are in need of councling/a punching bag.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

So, I realised there's two parts to this room and Hamjobs was definitivly missing a few things... here you go sister!

Few others have snuck in too, no wonder - look at that dank weed and farm. Just don't go into the bathroom, there's a hoe there.

I hired a motivational speakers and it's dog for those whom are in need of councling/a punching bag.

this is intensely good, except for all those emails laying around. i don't want butter emails! can we just replace the emails with even more, even danker weed?

also nice touch on the peas--as you know, i am a princess, and require only the finest pillows, mattresses and peas for sleeping. :love:

i am so glad my friends are gonna hang out in my mcyobmansion.

Twenty Four

Uxzuigal posted:

lol I love my avatar as the view out the window!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hamjobs posted:

this is intensely good, except for all those emails laying around. i don't want butter emails! can we just replace the emails with even more, even danker weed?

also nice touch on the peas--as you know, i am a princess, and require only the finest pillows, mattresses and peas for sleeping. :love:

i am so glad my friends are gonna hang out in my mcyobmansion.

I got your back!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Twenty Four posted:

lol I love my avatar as the view out the window!

Sorry, couldn't fit you inside, water damage and freezing to death kinda thing :S

<3 <3 Vanisher

Twenty Four

Uxzuigal posted:

Sorry, couldn't fit you inside, water damage and freezing to death kinda thing :S

no no it is the best and I thought it was clever and it made me smile!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Twenty Four posted:

no no it is the best and I thought it was clever and it made me smile!

<3

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

I got your back!

AYYYYYYYYY

you have won the hearts and minds of byob and also my house so you win the prize of a bunch of stickers and some weird poo poo i find to send you from portland and my new town. PM me!

we should try byob garden planning.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

hamjobs posted:

AYYYYYYYYY

you have won the hearts and minds of byob and also my house so you win the prize of a bunch of stickers and some weird poo poo i find to send you from portland and my new town. PM me!

we should try byob garden planning.

Another BYOB success story!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Uxzuigal posted:

I got your back!

I'm enjoying hanging out with my 'yob friens. It's a nice, comfy house, Hamjobs!

Manifisto

hamjerbs I got u an oriental rug and a strange glowing orb

I can put other things in here too, maybe I will

:evilbuddy:

ty nesamdoom!

Rushi

by Smythe
hmmmm off the top of my head.....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

hamjerbs I got u an oriental rug and a strange glowing orb

I can put other things in here too, maybe I will

:evilbuddy:

:orb: :evilbuddy: :love:

that rug is very well oriented iykwim, perfect for a GATHERING.

Rushi posted:

hmmmm off the top of my head.....

HECK!!!! :swoon: you know i love cookies AND tiny catfrens!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

here's a version with u in the scene, and some byob colors

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread